BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Ashley M.
I love these cookies - they're great going down, but the aftertaste is very weird and lasts for a long time. If the cookies don't have a lot of chips in them it's like eating a very dry and plain cookie. Overall I recommend.
Jessica K.
These cookies usually come out of a vending machine. I’m not the biggest fan. They are pretty dry. They do have a good ratio with chocolate. I do buy them for a quick on the go snack. On a scale of 1-10, I’d give them a 5.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
These cookies are so good! Just the right amount for a snack in each pack! Very affordable and you can find there anywhere. I do purchase often for snacks. This brand is just delicious and so worth the chance to try it!
Dulce A.
San Jose, CA
They’re probably in a vending machine near you! Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Although I prefer mine softer and chewy, I always go for these when I see them. They satisfy my sweet tooth, and they’re vegan! ;)
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly, these are not that great. The cookies are dry and crumbly, and don’t taste particularly fantastic (a little bland, no buttery mouthfeel). Don’t get me wrong, any cookie is better than no cookie. But there are 100 other chocolate chip cookie brands I would choose before buying Famous Amos.
Lorena C.
Caledonia , MI
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are so easy to bite into and they have a distinctive flavor that I just love!!! They are my brothers favorite too, he always would ask me for some whenever I have them
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I've been eating these cookies for years now! They are bite size but pack a lot of flavor. You can pick them up at Walmart or Target but if you want more if them you van get them at Sams. They are not soft but crunchy.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Omg! These cookies deserve 10/10! They are so so good and addicting lol. They and crunchy and melt in your mouth. The chocolate chips don’t let them taste so sweet which is good. They are cheap and can grab them anywhere
Ahsleu M.
Iowa City, IA
This brand of cookies always reminds me of my childhood. We would eat them at the after-school care program I went to. I absolutely adore these cookies. They’re delicious and just sweet enough to satisfy any craving!
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great snack cookies! There's enough in the bag to curb your cravings and leave you satisfied. Just enough chocolate chips in each cookie. Great for dipping in your favorite cruelty free milk product! 10/10 recommend.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.