BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
I buy the bite size for my nieces for quick snacking at school. I just find that the cookies are too hard for my preference. But seems like the kids likes it. As long as the kids loves it then I will continue to buy it for them
Savanah D.
Olive Branch, MS
This is my go to brand of cookies. I can’t get enough of them. Call me crazy but I love to eat them with Simply Lemonade. It’s the absolute perfect salty sweet ratio. You can’t beat it. I’ll go through a few boxes a month!
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love these little bags! So bad for you! But guilty pleasure! Usually buy them in vending machines! Love the taste of the cookies, very crispy but chewy (I like all types of cookies) but love the chocolate chips in these.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies because they are just the right amount of crunchy! They taste so good when you dip them in milk and I’ll never buy any other cookies other than these😍😍😍 seriously my favorite !!!!
Donna B.
Escondido
I eat these as a snack alot at work. They are really good. I prefer these over other chocolat chip cookies the taste is better. I think they are affordable and buy them often I purchase these out of a vending machine in my office
Jessica K.
These cookies usually come out of a vending machine. I’m not the biggest fan. They are pretty dry. They do have a good ratio with chocolate. I do buy them for a quick on the go snack. On a scale of 1-10, I’d give them a 5.
Dulce A.
San jose, CA
They’re probably in a vending machine near you! Who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies? Although I prefer mine softer and chewy, I always go for these when I see them. They satisfy my sweet tooth, and they’re vegan! ;)
Celly R.
Phoenix , AZ
These cookies are so good! Just the right amount for a snack in each pack! Very affordable and you can find there anywhere. I do purchase often for snacks. This brand is just delicious and so worth the chance to try it!
Shavone A.
So these are my absolute favorite cookie. Famous Amos is the one cookie who's recipe has not changed over the years. It still tastes the same from when I was a child.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great snack cookies! There's enough in the bag to curb your cravings and leave you satisfied. Just enough chocolate chips in each cookie. Great for dipping in your favorite cruelty free milk product! 10/10 recommend.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?