BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Old faithful of the vending machine snack awards. A little dry and crisp, but perfectly sweet and exactly the right price per amount.
Arlenne D.
Always carry these as a snack for my son! He loves them! I also loved them as a child! We would get them as a treats on special days
Mary L.
Lafayette, LA
Yummy and I can always look forward to these classic cookies tasting the same. Good until the last one m, but then you want more lol
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Angela J.
These remind me of being 4 years old and staying at my sisters house. They can be a little crunchy but they are one of my favorites.
Sonya K.
My family and I really like these tasty little cookies. I believe they taste much better then the Chip Ahoy brand, I'm just saying...
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I really like these cookies. Soft and chewy and very chocolatey. The sugar content also is not as high as in other similar products.
Christina H.
Lockport, NY
A vending machine go-to when craving sweets. Not the best but also not the worst... wouldn't probably but these to keep in the home.
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys, CA
I used to buy this cookies in high school and I just loved them, they’re a perfect size and I love how they just melt in your mouth.
Bridgett A.
Whigham, GA
My son takes these to school in his lunch box each week. He loves them. I also buy the big snack boxes so we can have plenty on hand.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?