BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
I received these as a going away gift from my sister and these are delicious! They are not soft cookies but they satisfied my cravings! ^_^
Chelsea R.
West chester, PA
Such a classic cookie. I have been eating these since I was a kid, and I love the crunchiness. Not too much chocolate and tastes homemade.
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
I tend to buy the smaller bags as it is great to serve to the children when they need a small snack at school or even on trips on the road.
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Oh man these are my favorites.  I used to always buy them at the pool when I was younger, so they will always have a soft spot for me!
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
My eight year old absolutely loves these. He asks for this every time we go grocery shopping. This is old school, but I' glad he enjoys it.
Genna M.
Good to keep annoying cousins away for at least 10 minutes. Maybe even annoying sisters. Lol. Anyway, not too spendy for how much there is.
Rell B.
Grab these from a snack machine just to get you through till lunch or as a kid going to school and buying them from a snack bar in the cafe
As long as I can remember this is the one thing I always got in my lunch bag. Mom would buy us a big box from Costco for our lunch. Love it
Alicia K.
I love the single serve pouches! They are so convienent and the perfect size! These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies to dip in milk!
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
Not my favorite ready made cookies, but chocolate chip cookies are hard to turn down! Available at most grocery stores, and not expensive.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back