BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys, CA
I used to buy this cookies in high school and I just loved them, they’re a perfect size and I love how they just melt in your mouth.
Christina H.
Lockport, NY
A vending machine go-to when craving sweets. Not the best but also not the worst... wouldn't probably but these to keep in the home.
Karen H.
Famous Amos cookies are super awesome! You cannot go wrong with these cookies. They are good anytime of the day on the go or at home.
Kim R.
Eubank, KY
These cookies have the best overall flavor of chocolate chip cookies! Love them! Try putting them in the microwave for a few seconds
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
I think these are by far my favorite cookie!!!!! I love chocolate chip cookies but these just give it the over the opportunity taste
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Kaitlyn K.
Not my favorite cookies to buy. I feel they are too hard. They are very messy. They do have great flavor just too hard for my liking.
Nimarta K.
I think everyone loves these cookies. I mostly eat them whenever I donate blood but they always hit the spot and make me feel better!
Elisha G.
Nothing beats a pack of these after a long day. The crunchy, delicious cookies are the same bite of perfection every time I eat them!
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?