BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My boyfriend love these cookies. He just bought two bag of these even though I prefer oatmeal raisin. He loves that is jammed full with tons of chocolate chips in one cookie and so crunchy. Recommend to all chocolate lovers
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
These are great store bought chocolate chip cookies. They are crunchy and perfectly sweet and nicely sized for optimal snacking. For every family with a Cookie Monster or two, I would recommend trying these out. You can find them at almost grocery stores.
christabel a.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Tastes great! Not so nutritious but its a good snack. Should be eaten once in a wile if you dnt want to gain in excess. its my go to when I'm down. Just munch on it with all your troubles...but not to much..you might end up somewhere...its of good quality, cute bite sizes. Great quality compared to others. Only issue is for those avoiding sugar. Hurray for sugar lovers like me! Carbs are great!
Fia R.
Singapore
this brand is my favorite. once i eat it, i'm craving for more. something about this cookie you just going to keep asking for more. the smell is tempting. its so nice, sweet and chocolate
Jess R.
Auckland
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I love these! They are a perfect snack to take to work or have in your kids lunch as a treat. These biscuits taste amazing they taste natural and non processed. The chocolate in them is also amazing and tastes real. They're probably not the best for healthy eating but they do taste amaazing
Jennifer L.
I love cookies that are crunchy. And I find that these cookies are the perfect crunch and texture. They are extremely delicious and match perfectly with milk. However, like all cookies there is a lot of sugar in these cookies. These are definitely my favorite cookies and I will repurchase.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are great as snack bags for kids' lunches (or for yourself!). With Halloween coming up within the week, I suggest maybe handing these little baggies out to the trick or treaters. They are so delicious that a snacker of any age would enjoy them.
megan b.
abbotsford, BC
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
We buy the big box of these from costco and again they are perfect for lunches or just a tasty snack. i love the crumbly texture that they have and the chocolate always tastes so sweet. will buy these again if they come back to costco! :(
Judy Thuy D.
Surrey, BC
Famous Amos have been around for ages and I grew up eating these. There is just something very special about these cookies. They have the perfect taste. Not too sweet, the right amount of chocolate chips and the crispiness. My all time favorite chocolate chips cookies. :)
Olivia I.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
We buy the big box of these from Costco. These are a great snack to grab and go. Because they are prepackaged you are limited to how many cookies you eat. Which is a good thing if you are a Cookie Monster like me. I like that these cookies are crunchy and not soft.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.