BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Ashley M.
Tiffin, OH
These cookies are the best! Easy go to snack when you are either on the go or just want something sweet. Perfect for the kids lunches!!
Praise E.
Salem, MA
One of my favorite cookie brands. Just a handful of these fill me up. They’re not too sweet but they have the right level of sweetness.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I pack these in my husbands lunch a few times a week! He really enjoys eating these cookies as a desert when he wants something sweet.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Um these are like one of the best box cookies duh? They are so good. I invest a whole box of these in one sitting... oops. No regrets!
Courtney B.
Arcadia
Famous Amos cookies are so delicious! Not super sweet, just the perfect amount. Not super crunchy or too soft, the perfect sweet snack!
Lexi R.
Great cookies. Wish there was more than the few give in the package. Perfect for on the go and would suggest people to purchase these.
Rachael X.
Stockton, CA
Another favorite, I know they sell these in vending machines which makes it convenient for shoppers like me. The cookies are delicious.
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
I love these cookies, my mom would always get these when she went to sams club! Now it's rare she gets it :( lol but they're so good 😍
Keri S.
One of my favorite brand of cookies!! I feel like they are kinda hard to find in stores around me so when I do find them I get plenty!!
Heather B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are yummy but if you are like me and prefer soft cookies over crunchy, hard cookies, i would recommend the new chips ahoy instead
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?