BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
I have been eating these cookies since I was a little girl in elementary school. I will always choose these cookies over any other brand.
Christine Mae M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Its ok but if you love cookies I would highly reccomend chips ahoy cookies compared to this cause this cookies isn't soft it's very hard
Maria C.
Is a nice and crunchy cookie that goes well with a glass of milk, when you're not feeling the chewy type of cookie this is the way to go.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Not too hard, not too soft. These chocolate chip cookies are some of the best, and inexpensive too. Great balance of flavor and goodness.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
My boss got me hooked on these for a while there very tasty and you can get them in bigger boxes at sam's. they stay more crunchy longer.
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
I love this cookies. There good for on the go and when my mom eats this I steal them. Eating cookies and sweet stuff makes me very happy.
Paige L.
Long Beach
I love famous amos these are stocked in the vending machine in my office and I always opt for them. perfect for hitting that sweet spot.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
These cookies are delicious. They’re perfect recipe but you will need a glass of milk! I love eating cookies so much and love this brand!
Liz D.
These cookies are delicious and addicting!! You can't have just one and before you know it the whole box is gone! Great chocolatey taste!
Cindy L.
Perris, CA
These cookies are really good. They do have chocolate chips in them that you can taste. The packages are small so they are easy to carry.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?