BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
As long as I can remember this is the one thing I always got in my lunch bag. Mom would buy us a big box from Costco for our lunch. Love it
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great little packs for if you want some cookies, but need to show some restraint. More quantity control with packages like these.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I've gotten these before but the cookies are too dry. I prefer chewy cookies . You need to drink milk with these but not terrible in flavor
Kristin L.
Rocky Mount, NC
These famous amos chocolate chip cookies are life! Haha. Just absolutely delicious, crunchy, and chocolatey. They’re almost too delicious.
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are among my favorites! They’re good if you like crispy cookies, which I do! Great flavor, great value!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like Famous Amos and they taste good, but definitely my 2nd choice. I buy them when they're on sale mostly. I do like the resealable bag.
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I lust love chocolate chip cookies and these are so good. Easy for on the go. But don’t take my word for it go get them for yourselves! :)
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
I tend to buy the smaller bags as it is great to serve to the children when they need a small snack at school or even on trips on the road.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste amazing quality is great they kinda compare to chips ahoy love both of these brand the taste again is amazing go great with milk
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
These are one of my favorite cookies ever. They are the perfect size and are sooo good. I love how the chocolate chips melt in your mouth!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?