BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Deborah A.
Canyon Country, CA
Thee are my all time favorite cookies and when I had my first break up these became my comfort food and I love them more than Oreos
Seleena P.
These were the shit when I was in 8th grade and had some spare change to buy them. They're great tasting, crunchy and easy to eat.
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
Not the best chocolate chip cookies. They are a bit hard and not the most flavorful. Better ones are available for the same price.
Katril R.
Famous Amos has been around since I was little and I will continue to eat them. The price is always right and they’re always fresh
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
These are my go to snack from a bending machine or gas station! They are great tasting and affordable...What more could I ask for!
Marc Q.
Graham, NC
Crispy cookie and a hot cuppa Joe! Nothing like it. Get you some of these if you love the cookies grandma used to make on Sundays.
Tanisha W.
Ferguson, MO
Generally these are my first choice when I am looking for a snack from a vending machine. I like these because they are so small.
Cayla D.
Brandon, MS
These are my favorite type of Cookie. They are so good and are even better when you dip them in milk. It's the perfect combination.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
These are great! Love the size, texture and taste. Price is good. Plenty of chocolate chips in each cookie. Exceeded expectations.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
These are very good cookies. They ate really good in milk. You can make different desserts with them as well and they taste great.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.