BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jeanna M.
Greenville, SC
Omg I really love these cookies but haven't had them in a while I use to eat them almost everyday..I might go and pick me some up tomorrow
Brayden c.
5 stars for sure! One of my all time favorite snacks for any time. I could eat a whole box all by myself! Great chocolate ratio and texture
Sandra B.
I love these cookies, especially that their in packs. Their so chewy and full with chocolate chips and way much better than without milk!!
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
I would choose these cookies over all of the cookies in the world. they are crunchy yet the chocolate chips are so creamy. great cookies!!
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best for a little snacking they're bite sized and have a lot of chocolate chips in each bite and aren't too hard or too soft
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
These are so tasty! I like both these, and the Famous Amos chocolate chip pecan cookies as well. 1 package holds me over for about an hour.
kristy m.
tucson, az
I prefer homemade, but when I'm craving chocolate chip cookies and there's no fresh baked cookies stashed away, these are some of the best.
Sarah M.
Philippi , WV
I buy these individual packets for my fiancé's lunch. They are good just very dry at times. The price is very good for what you get though
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I get these when I want a quick snack. They taste great and fill the sweet tooth need. I only wish I could have milk handy every time. Yum!
Kristin L.
Rocky Mount, NC
These famous amos chocolate chip cookies are life! Haha. Just absolutely delicious, crunchy, and chocolatey. They’re almost too delicious.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?