BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
These are seriously the most addicting cookies ever. I'm pretty I can have four bags of these suckers and have absolutely no shame.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Not the best chocolate chip cookie and they are very crumby. But if your looking for a cookie and this is all you have it will do.
Cristina D.
I love these cookies.they are fantastic to pack In my lunch or to even just have around for a snack. Add in milk and its like home.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Love these! Chocolate chip per bite ratio is great. Im hooked on the bite sized ones. Easy to eat. Nice snack to pack with a lunch
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
These are great cookies ! Great for kids to have a little snack to come home to after a long day of school ! Good with some milk !
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Yum!! Famous amous is so good! They are a million times better than chips ahoy if you are looking for a cookie that's not homemade
Grace A.
We usually get th huge boxes that have the individual packed ones in them that we get in the vending machines.. Good evening snack
Deborah A.
Canyon Country, CA
Thee are my all time favorite cookies and when I had my first break up these became my comfort food and I love them more than Oreos
tasha H.
New Castle, PA
these are amazing... I need to become friends with the maker of these cookies.... if you've never tried them your truly missing out
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
Not the best chocolate chip cookies. They are a bit hard and not the most flavorful. Better ones are available for the same price.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.