BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...4 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
I loveee chocolate chip cookies and these are some of the best around. I don’t buy them all that often but I should because they are so good.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not really my favorite. Don't think they really compare to Oreo and chips ahoy. Find them not as tasty as well as a little too hard at times.
Melissa M.
Very tasty, one of the best store bought chocolate chip cookies available in the “crunchy” cookie category. My husband and I both love them.
Claressa D.
Franklin, NH
Favorite! Had these growning up in school and the crunch never left my thoughts. Good to crunch and att to yogurt and bite size for the kids!
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Famous amos has great chocolate chip cookies. Great to dip in milk or crush up on a good milk shake. Has milk chocolate chips in the cookie.
Danielle R.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid and always bought them from the vending machine at school. They taste so good and will crave more.
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Lol my fiance hate these cuz i call them my coffee cookies i love to dip these in my coffee. Its the perfect combo Especially at 5 in the A.M
Jen F.
Nunda
These definitely do in a pinch. They are a sweet crunchy chocolate chip cookie. Not my cup of tea, but will suffice when I don't want to bake
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
These are hard cookies but they are a good snack. They are affordable and you can buy them at grocery stores or sometimes in vending machines
Chelsie M.
These are so good, especially with milk!! Dunk them and they get soft and yummy. They are on the harder side without milk but taste so good.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.