BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR
Love these cookies, great value and great taste. We love to pack them for after lunch desert. Just the right amount of crunch and chocolate.
Diana  L.
Athens, GA
Love these! They're amazingly good. Usually get them from a vending machine when I'm hungry at school and can take away that hunger for a bit
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not really my favorite. Don't think they really compare to Oreo and chips ahoy. Find them not as tasty as well as a little too hard at times.
Kris Y.
Lake Orion, MI
I grew up on famous Amos cookies! My parents lived them and they were always our special treat as kids. If you haven't tree them you should!
Claressa D.
Franklin, NH
Favorite! Had these growning up in school and the crunch never left my thoughts. Good to crunch and att to yogurt and bite size for the kids!
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
These cookies are so good! These are my college age son's favorite store bought chocolate chip cookies. We love the crunchiness of them. Yum!
Steph W.
Coldwater, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite pre-made chocolate chip cookies. I hide these from my family. Their my secret snack. Bute suze so easy to hide from my kids. 😂😂😂
Marielis M.
These cookies are great. A bag of these runs out super fast here at home. Love the taste they satisfy sweet tooth without being overly sweet.
Jen F.
Nunda
These definitely do in a pinch. They are a sweet crunchy chocolate chip cookie. Not my cup of tea, but will suffice when I don't want to bake
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
I don't like these cookies all that much. I don't think they taste that fresh and are kind of hard. Tastes better dipped in some milk though.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.