BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Rashidah C.
I buy these for my daughter to take to school for snack. She loves them and the individual sized packs make them super convenient.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this simple packaging and the simplicity taste of the famous amos cookies. The chocolatey taste of it always makes me happy.
Imani G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Usually I like my cookies with a glass of milk. However, these cookies don't even need milk. They are fantastic all by themselves!
Samantha T.
These cookies are a classic. They are bite sized, crunchy chocolate chip cookies. I love the grab n go bags especially for lunches.
Ryan S.
These are my all time favorite driving food. They are the perfect size for taking the whole cookie and shoving it in your mouth.
Andrea H.
Morrilton, AR
Famous Amos are my favorite for on the go especially when I'm late to my early morning college class and need to grab something!
Julia B.
Melt in your mouth! I like them. I try not to eat them or buy them because I would eat them all the time and that's not ideal...
Teresa W.
Ringgold, GA
Theses little cookies are BIG on flavor! The chocolate chips melt in your mouth! Just the Igbo size bag so I don't eat too many.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS
I ate these all the time in grade school for a snack while growing up. They are the perfect on the go chocolate chip cookie fix.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
One of my favorite guilty pleasures! They are so chocolatey, and are so crunchy! Their taste is better than most otherncookies!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.