BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sharon T.
Love these cookies! I love crispy sweet snacks. These are so good. A great snack with milk before bed. My son and I fight over then. Lol
Bethany A.
I teach third grade and my students love to practice multiplication and division with yummy snacks like these chocolate chip cookies!!!😀
chelsy s.
one of favorite cookies! they have the perfect texture, not too soft and not too hard and the perfect little touch of saltiness to them!
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Not too hard, not too soft. These chocolate chip cookies are some of the best, and inexpensive too. Great balance of flavor and goodness.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I love Famous Amos Cookies. The chocolate chip ones are the best and they are a great snack. If you like Chips Ahoy you should try these.
Angela V.
San Antonio, TX
These chocolate chip cookies are great! Perfect for a quick after school snack. Easy to portion out into baggies for those on-the-go days
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
I’ve eaten these cookies since I was a teenager. Short of making homemade chocolate chip cookies at home, you won’t find a better cookie.
Cindy L.
Perris, CA
These cookies are really good. They do have chocolate chips in them that you can taste. The packages are small so they are easy to carry.
Paige L.
Long Beach
I love famous amos these are stocked in the vending machine in my office and I always opt for them. perfect for hitting that sweet spot.
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
I've been buying these cookies for my family for years. These are great to take anywhere with you and perfect for my nieces and nephews.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?