BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kait M.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I could eat a whole bag easy if they were put in front of me. They're a little on the harder side which I think makes them perfect for dunking!
Desirae P.
New Bedford, MA
Although I love my cookies to be soft these are not too bad an alternative when you are out and need to grab something from a vending machine.
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
These are classic. Really great cookies. I'd say the best chocolate chip cookies in a bag. Love them wit milk and I like that they are crunchy.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband loves these he says it reminds him of childhood he never buys a big bag just a small one for him great product taste really great
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I used to buy these from the vending machine all the time in high school I love them. Now I get them from walmart and they're very affordable
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
Yummy! Cannot go wrong with them. They are crunchy and that is how I like my cookies. They are affordable and can find them at Walmart.
Autumn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These grab and go bags are handy to have in your desk drawer when you need an afternoon pick me up. They are always full of chocolate chips!
Maggie K.
Denton, TX
These are a perfect snack!! I love the little bags that you can just grab and eat on the go! Just the right amount of crunchy and chocolate!
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
These are delicious, I grew up with these cookies and they are small but, a delicious taste to it. I really love these even over chips ahoy.
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Lol my fiance hate these cuz i call them my coffee cookies i love to dip these in my coffee. Its the perfect combo Especially at 5 in the A.M
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.