BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
As classic of chocolate chip cookies as it gets and perfect serving of this small bag. If you like crunchy cookies they're for you
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
These are my go to snack from a bending machine or gas station! They are great tasting and affordable...What more could I ask for!
Kathleen E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super addicting. The bag should be larger. I'm always said when I get to the bottom. They're so addicting abs delicious.
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
Great deal when you buy in bulk and the perfect dessert for kids school lunch! It’s a crunchier cookie but delicious all the same.
Seleena P.
These were the shit when I was in 8th grade and had some spare change to buy them. They're great tasting, crunchy and easy to eat.
Cyanna R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My absolute favorite go to snack! I've purchased at Walmart, rite aid and local convenience stores. My daughter loves them as well.
Katril R.
Famous Amos has been around since I was little and I will continue to eat them. The price is always right and they’re always fresh
Summer C.
Virginia Bch, VA
a perfect on the go snack! grab this and a carton of milk and you are good to go for the afternoon or a kick start for your morning
Mandi B.
These are one of my favorites! The great taste hasn't changed since I was little. They are great for snacks or to eat after a meal.
Christina V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy these bite size cookies for a snack when at work. They taste good and easy to pop in your mouth because of their bite size.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.