BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
These bring back memories of childhood and having a bag of these in my lunch. Delicious and crunchy cookies. Can't lose with this snack!
Amy V.
My favorite kind of cookies from the vending machine. This would be my top choices snacks. If I don’t get chips, I’ll get these cookies.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
These cookies are delicious. They’re perfect recipe but you will need a glass of milk! I love eating cookies so much and love this brand!
Debora O.
It's rare that I should ever indulge in packaged food but these cookies are an exception. Irresistibly delicious and perfect for anytime!
Nicole H.
Love these cookies. Perfect snack size bags to take along anywhere. They stay good for a really long time as long as the bag is unopened.
chelsy s.
one of favorite cookies! they have the perfect texture, not too soft and not too hard and the perfect little touch of saltiness to them!
Bethany A.
I teach third grade and my students love to practice multiplication and division with yummy snacks like these chocolate chip cookies!!!😀
Paul P.
King City, OR
I buy this in bulk via the costco boxes and my kids love it. This was my childhood favorite cookies and is now my kids favorite as well.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love famous amos chocolate chip cookies!!! They're soo delicious, and taste pretty close to homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
The ORIGINAL vending machine chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. I have loved Famous Amos from elementary to my current late twenties.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?