BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Audrianna F.
These are the best cookies on the planet! They taste like they just came out of the oven. They are the perfect cookie. The crumble perfectly and will satisfy your sweet tooth. I would absolutely recommended this to my friends.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like hard cookies, these are for you. I bought these out of a vending machine when I needed a chocolate fix. These definitely have chunks of chocolate, which is great, however I’m not a fan of hard or crumbly cookies. These will make a mess when you eat them!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
These are honestl some of the best chocolate chip cookies i have ever eaten. They have a nice crunch and just the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. They aren't any more expensive than any other cookies for sale.
Lauren N.
These cookies are really good. If you like crispy cookies, you should like these. They are bite sized instead of full sized. They’re kind of similar to Chips Ahoy in texture. I’d buy them if I was looking for other cookies.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Good snack size! Always good for prizes and who doesn’t love these bite size cookies? I like more of the soft and chewy ones but these are pretty good and have good prices when you buy in bulk! Kids also love these cookies!
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I cannot adequately express my deep and abiding love of these cookies. I am guilty of buying 4 boxes at a time because I consider an entire box a serving! Seriously. They are the only pre-packaged cookies I will eat and they are EVERYTHING! They are a little salty and oh so satisfying!
Kayla B.
I love this shampoo!! If you want a shampoo that lathers, cleanses, hydrates all at the same time this is definitely the shampoo for you! I used it once and saw how clean my scalp was no dirty hair or residue left over after the wash! I cannot express how great this shampoo is I recommend!! try this out ladies you wont regret it!
Yes, I recommend this product !
Christina S.
Famous Amos are the perfect chocolate chip cookie - they taste amazing and are bite-sized. They don’t skimp on the amount of chocolate chips per cookie, either. They are so addicting, it’s hard to put them down and stop eating them.
Tiffany Y.
If you're looking for an easy and fun to eat snack- this is for you! I love these cookies- they are tasty and pair well with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. If you are debating between these and Chips Ahoy- go with these cookies!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies because they are just the right amount of crunchy! They taste so good when you dip them in milk and I’ll never buy any other cookies other than these😍😍😍 seriously my favorite !!!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?