BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
These are good cookies and are an easy to carry snack. The only problem is that they are too hard sometimes. I wish they were a little softer.
Jaz L.
i always bring some to my school because learning makes me so hungry lol so this is my snack during class or during lunch time. Tastes so good.
Erin l.
Muncy, PA
These are a delicious snack and the perfect size! They are great when a little pick me up is needed and perfect when you don't feel like baking
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the hubbys favorite cookies aleays have to keep these in the house a little cup of milk with the yummy bag of chocolate chip cookies
Desirae P.
New Bedford, MA
Although I love my cookies to be soft these are not too bad an alternative when you are out and need to grab something from a vending machine.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved these since I was a litte girl. My uncle would always treat us to a box of these and they of course would be gone within the hour.
Adam P.
These things are soft, sweet, and addictive. You should keep them away from me because I either don't have them at all or I have far too many.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
These cookie bags are great for sack lunches. My girls love to take them for a snack at school. I sneak them sometimes because they are tasty!!
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This are by far one of my favorite cookies. I always enjoy them. They taste just like a fresh bake cookies. I totally recommend this to anyone.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't say these are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are good but not great. They have a bland taste. With milk they're good though.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.