BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
I think these are by far my favorite cookie!!!!! I love chocolate chip cookies but these just give it the over the opportunity taste
Arlenne D.
Always carry these as a snack for my son! He loves them! I also loved them as a child! We would get them as a treats on special days
Charlotte B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these cookies! Yummy! Don't have them often but when I do see them I get some! Love the smaller size too - prefect snack size.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Kaitlyn K.
Not my favorite cookies to buy. I feel they are too hard. They are very messy. They do have great flavor just too hard for my liking.
Bridgett A.
Whigham, GA
My son takes these to school in his lunch box each week. He loves them. I also buy the big snack boxes so we can have plenty on hand.
Mary L.
Lafayette, LA
Yummy and I can always look forward to these classic cookies tasting the same. Good until the last one m, but then you want more lol
Jeanette M.
I like chocolate chip cookies and these are great. I take with me to work and even give to my student for snacks. I highly recommend.
Alisha C.
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies

Great tasting little cookies. Perfect recipe! Just the right amount of chocolate chips!
Ciara W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Favorite Cookies hands down! Not exactly soft - but soft enough where they melt In your mouth. One cookie is about half of your palm
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.