BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Danielle E.
Great! And they do NOT include high fructose corn syrup which my daughter has an intolerance to. This is an A+ product for our family.
member-e1603
These are alright. It's a good quality cookie but there are other brands that taste better. If you like crunchy cookies they're great.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
One of my favorite cookie brands. Just a handful of these fill me up. They’re not too sweet but they have the right level of sweetness.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good dunked in milk. A classic that reminds me of childhood. Also fun for topping a cupcake or ice cream thanks to their mini size.
Lori W.
Twin City, GA
Love these. I don't get them often but when I do I just cannot get enough of them. If recommend if you haven't tried these to please do
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
I get these in the vending machine at work and the bag is the perfect snack size. These cookies taste more authentic than other brands.
I love these way more then the ones with almonds. These are really tasty and normally I like peanut butter better but these are great
Sherron M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have to stop myself sometimes because I could eat famous amos chocolate chip cookies everyday... Chocolate chip cookies make the day.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH
Love the cookie- hate the box packaging because they get so stale but with the bag it fixes everything. Cheap, great, and long lasting.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you want a cookie that's more on a crunchy side Famous Amos are the ones for you with a little bit of milk it could go a long way
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?