BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I LOVE THAT THIS IS NOW AVAILABLE IN FAMILY SIZE! One of the small boxes doesn't last but for 15 minutes at my house between me and my family!
Jennifer B.
Beloit, WI
These are good cookies and are an easy to carry snack. The only problem is that they are too hard sometimes. I wish they were a little softer.
Janet Z.
These are my favorite to give out as candy bags at parties and at work events these are a must have because everyone enjoys the taste with milk
Xavia M.
I always eat these cookies. They don't cost a lot of money and in my school whenever I wanted a snack I would get one from the vending machine
Dianna J.
norton
These were my go to cookies when I was at a hotel and super hungry. After I turned 16 and frozen dough came out these were a thing of the past.
Yolanda M.
I go for these around the holidays. They are great by themselves or over ice cream. We have even made little ice cream sandwiches out of them.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a great vending machine go to. You can almost always count on seeing them in there. The cookies are bite sized and chocolate packed.
Desirae P.
New Bedford, MA
Although I love my cookies to be soft these are not too bad an alternative when you are out and need to grab something from a vending machine.
Daniela O.
I grew up eating these my entire life and I think they are great snacks for kids and delicious compRed to other packaged chocolate chip cookies
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Perfect for on the go cookie munching. Take them anywhere. Keep them I. Your purse car anything because you always need these cookies. Always.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back