BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

Buy on Target
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos are such good little soft but hard cookies. My son loves them. They taste great!!! I've bought them in the past plenty of times.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
I don't like these cookies all that much. I don't think they taste that fresh and are kind of hard. Tastes better dipped in some milk though.
Dionysia b.
Fayetteville, NC
These are hard cookies but they are a good snack. They are affordable and you can buy them at grocery stores or sometimes in vending machines
Tiffany V.
I love these so much. And they recently released the little tubs that you can take on the go, so they are a perfect snack to throw in my bag.
Maggie K.
Denton, TX
These are a perfect snack!! I love the little bags that you can just grab and eat on the go! Just the right amount of crunchy and chocolate!
Marielis M.
These cookies are great. A bag of these runs out super fast here at home. Love the taste they satisfy sweet tooth without being overly sweet.
Brandy T.
Lawrence, KS
They are ok. They are too hard for my liking and not enough chocolate chips. I overall will eat them. They just don't make a big impression.
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
These are mine and my kids favorite. These taste so good and are a favorite in our house. We definitely keep these in house most of the year.
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Famous amos has great chocolate chip cookies. Great to dip in milk or crush up on a good milk shake. Has milk chocolate chips in the cookie.
Chris S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These are my most favorite cookie of all time. They are my guilty pleasure. I eat a whole bag whenever I see one and usually buy 2 at a time.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?