BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Tiffany V.
I love these so much. And they recently released the little tubs that you can take on the go, so they are a perfect snack to throw in my bag.
Jen F.
Nunda
These definitely do in a pinch. They are a sweet crunchy chocolate chip cookie. Not my cup of tea, but will suffice when I don't want to bake
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
I don't like these cookies all that much. I don't think they taste that fresh and are kind of hard. Tastes better dipped in some milk though.
Claressa D.
Franklin, NH
Favorite! Had these growning up in school and the crunch never left my thoughts. Good to crunch and att to yogurt and bite size for the kids!
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
These are mine and my kids favorite. These taste so good and are a favorite in our house. We definitely keep these in house most of the year.
parthavi a.
My most favorite chocolate chip cookies! I have these all the time! they are a perfect mixture of chocolate which does not make it too sweet!
Chris S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These are my most favorite cookie of all time. They are my guilty pleasure. I eat a whole bag whenever I see one and usually buy 2 at a time.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR
Love these cookies, great value and great taste. We love to pack them for after lunch desert. Just the right amount of crunch and chocolate.
Diana  L.
Athens, GA
Love these! They're amazingly good. Usually get them from a vending machine when I'm hungry at school and can take away that hunger for a bit
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a classic lunch box snack! I personally prefer a much softer cookie but despite the crunch these do have a good taste to them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?