BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Angela W.
will i ever get tired of these? the answer is no. literally never. they're so good. warm them up and that's what heaven tastes like.
Mary T.
Love the flavor. I use to love these so so much! There are too many options out there. They are good but you gotta love hard cookies.
Nicole H.
I am eating these as I type this review. I bought a mega pack of them at Sam's Club and I leave a bag of them in my purse every day.
Claire S.
so crunchy and so delicious. these are great quick snack and very sugary. i am a repeated user. i buy them at my local grocery store
India S.
Vallejo, CA
Man oh man ! These cookies right here !!! They are the best. If I was stuck on an island , I would want these !!! All day all night !
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
When I think about Famous Amos, I only have good memories. I like the taste and even the and I love to eat the crumbs that are left.
Lavinia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are great for pacjing in lunches especially for school. When I was a kid I always looked forward to having these at snack time
Charity L.
Perfect for on the go. Great as a snack. Definitely inexpensive and they taste amazing. One of the top chocolate chip cookies around.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I really like these cookies. Soft and chewy and very chocolatey. The sugar content also is not as high as in other similar products.
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite of all time. I also enjoy the sister brand this company has. I’ve been eating them for years and don’t plan on stopping.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.