BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Shannon M.
Allenhurst, GA
Resealable bag which is good for portion control. Very tasty cookie. Love to have with coffee. Readily available in any grocery or corner store.
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect little dessert to have with milk! I often found them to bother my sensitive teeth so I dunk them in milk and have loved them ever since!
Lindsy M.
Spring Run, PA
My grandfather used to bring these home for us from work when we would stay overnight at my grandparents house. One of my favorite treats now :)
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
Something about these being bite-sized makes them even more delicious.. And makes me feel less guilty about eating an entire box in one sitting.
Kimberly C.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite!!! The best combination of sweet with just a hint of salt in every bite. These are the only kind I eat other than homemade.
Ana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the chocolate chips cookies for this brand, the right amount of sugar. I don't eat them really often because the calories but I love them.
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Thede were dome of my peraonal favorites growing up and i love buying them for my kids. These taste just perfect and the chocolate is super good!
Tristan B.
Dayton, NV
These cookies are great! ☺️ they aren’t gross and crunchy like most of the cookies, they have a softness to them and the chocolate is very good!
Lia S.
These are classic and nostalgic for me. They're a great snack size and allow me to give my 3 year old a cookie without it being a full size one!
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are really great. They have a great flavor and are a great snack. I usually like to eat these with milk.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.