BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Tristan B.
Dayton, NV
These cookies are great! ☺️ they aren’t gross and crunchy like most of the cookies, they have a softness to them and the chocolate is very good!
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i could eat like 40 of these famous amos chocolate chip bit size cookies lol theyre so tasty but the only thing is that i have to watch caloires
TORI W.
Huntsville, AL
These and chips ahoy are the only pre-made chocolate chip cookies that I like. These taste just as good as fresh cookies (they're just not hot).
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
When I was in school these were my favorite snack cookies. They are very inexpensive and very tasty. I believe these packs from about one dollar
Ruhama H.
Tempe, AZ
What can I say? I’m in love with cookies. These cookies are so dewy and delicious. It taste absolutely fantastic , I’d definitely recommend this.
Katelyn s.
Marion, IN
These are one of the best cookies ever. I love everything about their choclate chip cookies. They are very delicious and are just the right size.
Afshan M.
Best to go snacks ever , the taste is amazing as well like the chocolate pecans, they r small and delicious in savory just awesome and so natural
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love these cookies. They are so soft and chewy. They are very chocolatey and not bad on sugars and carbohydrates. A good snack for my kid too.
Krista F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these so much! Great for dessert or just a snack!! The worst part is the bag has to end at some point! The chocolate chip ones are the best!
Tiffany H.
Sunset, LA
These cookies got me through college. They are so good and I love the size of them. If you haven't tried them you really should they are worth it
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.