BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Tuesday H.
Shreveport, LA
I love these cookies so much. So much that when I reach the end of the bag I am highly disappointed lol luckily I can always buy more
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
Always eat these on the go so delicious if you feel like eating cookies then you eat cookies. They you get this satisfys the tatebuds
Arlenne D.
Always carry these as a snack for my son! He loves them! I also loved them as a child! We would get them as a treats on special days
MARIA G.
Lodi, NJ
I love these cookies, once i start eating them i can't stop lol. i eat them at work or when I'm home watching tv. they are delicious !
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Kaitlyn K.
Not my favorite cookies to buy. I feel they are too hard. They are very messy. They do have great flavor just too hard for my liking.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Old faithful of the vending machine snack awards. A little dry and crisp, but perfectly sweet and exactly the right price per amount.
Charlotte B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these cookies! Yummy! Don't have them often but when I do see them I get some! Love the smaller size too - prefect snack size.
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies

Great tasting little cookies. Perfect recipe! Just the right amount of chocolate chips!
Bianca O.
These are delicuous! I don't know anyone who doesn't like these cookies. They are perfectly crunchy and packed with chocolate chips.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.