BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
These are one of my favorite cookies ever. They are the perfect size and are sooo good. I love how the chocolate chips melt in your mouth!
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
they are great its a drier cookie but they're great not too sweet not too much chocolate plus you can get them at a great price from costco
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
I tend to buy the smaller bags as it is great to serve to the children when they need a small snack at school or even on trips on the road.
kristy m.
tucson, az
I prefer homemade, but when I'm craving chocolate chip cookies and there's no fresh baked cookies stashed away, these are some of the best.
Rell B.
Grab these from a snack machine just to get you through till lunch or as a kid going to school and buying them from a snack bar in the cafe
Genna M.
Good to keep annoying cousins away for at least 10 minutes. Maybe even annoying sisters. Lol. Anyway, not too spendy for how much there is.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
My eight year old absolutely loves these. He asks for this every time we go grocery shopping. This is old school, but I' glad he enjoys it.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I've gotten these before but the cookies are too dry. I prefer chewy cookies . You need to drink milk with these but not terrible in flavor
Heather B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chip cookies are good but not something I would eat all the time. I liked them alot at first but got kind of sick of them.
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are among my favorites! They’re good if you like crispy cookies, which I do! Great flavor, great value!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?