BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yesenia P.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn't love these cookies? They're tiny, crunchy and crumbly. The only thing that sucks is when you eat a whole bag and don't realize it.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite store brought cookie...yum. They are great for dunking in milk. And they have just the right amount of crunch and chocolate chips.
Claudia T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think these are my favorites store bought cookies. The taste is always the same. Great with milk. Everyone always loves them. Crunchy cookie
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
I've loved these for years and my kids love them too. Always on sale at target. I like how you can re seal the package and they won't go stale.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This are by far one of my favorite cookies. I always enjoy them. They taste just like a fresh bake cookies. I totally recommend this to anyone.
Erica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious chocolate chip cookies!!! They are quit pricey but they are worth it if you're looking for a good already made chocolate chip cookie!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
We all love these cookies at the house, they are fantastic!!!!! I have to be careful with my toddler though don't wanna give her too much sugar
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have loved these since I was a litte girl. My uncle would always treat us to a box of these and they of course would be gone within the hour.
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
These bring back so many memories from Elementary/Middle school days. We would always get these as a snack and they are so good in my opinion.
Jaz L.
i always bring some to my school because learning makes me so hungry lol so this is my snack during class or during lunch time. Tastes so good.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?