BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Janet Z.
These are my favorite to give out as candy bags at parties and at work events these are a must have because everyone enjoys the taste with milk
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I LOVE THAT THIS IS NOW AVAILABLE IN FAMILY SIZE! One of the small boxes doesn't last but for 15 minutes at my house between me and my family!
Daniela O.
I grew up eating these my entire life and I think they are great snacks for kids and delicious compRed to other packaged chocolate chip cookies
Ariel C.
As a kid i loved these cookies, my sister and i would get excited to see them. The flavor is good, the cookies are not too soft, not too hard.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a great vending machine go to. You can almost always count on seeing them in there. The cookies are bite sized and chocolate packed.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't say these are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are good but not great. They have a bland taste. With milk they're good though.
Dianna J.
norton
These were my go to cookies when I was at a hotel and super hungry. After I turned 16 and frozen dough came out these were a thing of the past.
Emily F.
Sebree, KY
The flavor is really good but everytime I get a package a lot of the cookies are crumbled up. I don't know if it's always like that or just me.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. I usually prefer the soft, chewy ones. However, these have a great flavor, and you can find them at most stores.
Erin l.
Muncy, PA
These are a delicious snack and the perfect size! They are great when a little pick me up is needed and perfect when you don't feel like baking
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?