BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
These are classic. Really great cookies. I'd say the best chocolate chip cookies in a bag. Love them wit milk and I like that they are crunchy.
Jessica R.
El Mirage, AZ
These cookies are dangerously addicting. They are bite size but they are so tasty its so easy to sit there and keep popping them in your mouth.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
The famous amos chocolate chip cookies grab n go snacks are great. It is good to eat on the go or to take to the park for the kids to snack on.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. I usually prefer the soft, chewy ones. However, these have a great flavor, and you can find them at most stores.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband loves these he says it reminds him of childhood he never buys a big bag just a small one for him great product taste really great
Jessica Q.
These are Yummy! I love Peanut butter cookies to!! Taste almost home made! Plus the little to go bags make it easy to just put in my purse!
Maggie K.
Denton, TX
These are a perfect snack!! I love the little bags that you can just grab and eat on the go! Just the right amount of crunchy and chocolate!
melissa k.
Willmar, MN
Best. Cookie. Ever. I am not one to turn down any cookie ever, but these are crunchy, sweet, and the perfect cookie for those sugar cravings.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos are such good little soft but hard cookies. My son loves them. They taste great!!! I've bought them in the past plenty of times.
brandi g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They tasty fine, but I don't like how hard they are. I don't give them to my kids for that reason. Great price. Great in a little milk though.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?