BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
There is something about these cookies that I can’t get over. They are perfect in my opinion when it comes to a crunchy cookie. The flavor is great and I can never turn them down. This little bag makes for a great snack/treat without letting you eat too many.
Tyler G.
why is it called "Famous" amos?! i dont see how they got famous cause these cookies arent my cip if tea at all. generic brands are 100 times better then these. i know everyones taste buds are different but my taste buds dont discriminate against sweets.
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Love these cookies reminds me when I buy these as a little kid in the vending machines for like a $1 and just satisfied my sweet tooth. Really good I would also recommend to try the chocolate chip and pecan flavor too for my crunchy lovers out there
Ashley L.
These aren’t my favorite chocolate chip cookies but they are good. My 3 year old daughter loves them more than I do. They are crunchy not chewy. Usually they are convenient to get as they are always in a grocery store and usually in vending machines.
Larissa J.
I love chocolate chip cookies, and these are delicious! They remind me of my childhood and I bought them at Kroger, but I'm pretty sure they can be found elsewhere as well - like Walmart, Target, or Publix. Definitely satisfies your sweet craving!
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
My little siblings adore these cookies, and we put them in their lunch boxes every day as dessert! They're so good and so well portioned for kids. Obviously, cookies are never really "good for you," but based on taste alone these are pretty dang close.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I don’t like the softness of these. Nothing about them feels authentic or homemade. I haven’t had these in years because they’re one of the worst store bought cookies, IMO.
Rachel M.
Austin , TX
My favorite snack cookies - one of my professors gives out snacks for answering correct questions in class, and I always reach for these! The cookies are the perfect bite size, with just the right amount of crunch and chocolate chip in each bite.
Dana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always found these small bags in vending machines but now I realized a local wholesale shopping center sells them by the box. They are fantastic. These cookies have been around for a long time and I've never been disappointed by them at all.
Margaux M.
ithaca, NY
THESE WERE CREATED BY THE GODS THEMSELVES. I️ absolutely adore these cookies and they are my go to vending machine food. They’re great anytime of day and even better as a late night snack. If you haven’t had these then you’re really missing out.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?