BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Jessica R.
El Mirage, AZ
These cookies are dangerously addicting. They are bite size but they are so tasty its so easy to sit there and keep popping them in your mouth.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
I LOVE THAT THIS IS NOW AVAILABLE IN FAMILY SIZE! One of the small boxes doesn't last but for 15 minutes at my house between me and my family!
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
These are classic. Really great cookies. I'd say the best chocolate chip cookies in a bag. Love them wit milk and I like that they are crunchy.
Ariel C.
As a kid i loved these cookies, my sister and i would get excited to see them. The flavor is good, the cookies are not too soft, not too hard.
Kait M.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I could eat a whole bag easy if they were put in front of me. They're a little on the harder side which I think makes them perfect for dunking!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't say these are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are good but not great. They have a bland taste. With milk they're good though.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. I usually prefer the soft, chewy ones. However, these have a great flavor, and you can find them at most stores.
Yolanda M.
I go for these around the holidays. They are great by themselves or over ice cream. We have even made little ice cream sandwiches out of them.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
These cookies are so good... I don't know what they put in them, but there is nothing like it. They are my favorite factory made cookie by far.
Maria Zobel B.
They are way cheaper yet taste good! perfect for snacks, I always got one in my daughter's snack so anytime she can grab it. Easy to go cookie!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?