BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
They taste so good. They are more of a crunchy cookie. Easy to pop in your mouth and go.
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
These are so great with coffee or hot chocolate. Sad thing is they don't last long enough
Megan M.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 27 oz. Box more...
I have always loved these cookies. I ate them as a kid and now my kids eat them as well.
Kayla T.
Janesville
These cookies are okay for the once in awhile sweet tooth urge. I prefer a softer cookie.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.2 oz. Bag more...
These are a great crunchy chocolate chip cookie. I always end up eating more than one bag
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
These are amazing cookies. I do not really like crunchy cookies, but I love Famous Amos.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
These are so good! They are quick and easy to just grab and go! They are good and crispy!
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
Love chocolate chip cookies and these are pretty good. Not too crunchy and. It too soft.
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
I️ love this brand and these cookies! I️ will definitely buy again in the future!!!!!!!!
S G.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love these! The chocolate in them is so good, I find myself craving these all the time!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.