BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Jessica H.
Ponce de leon, FL
I haven’t had these in a long time but this is a great example of a great chocolate chip cookie. Taste is so good. Just right in price.
Ashley M.
Tiffin, OH
These cookies are the best! Easy go to snack when you are either on the go or just want something sweet. Perfect for the kids lunches!!
I love these way more then the ones with almonds. These are really tasty and normally I like peanut butter better but these are great
Srujal A.
Great to put in a lunch back. they are a good value esp at sams club, they taste decent. not the best, not the worst. would buy again.
Cheri R.
Famous Amos Chocolate chip bite size cookies are great with lunch as a treat. They are not my favorite because I prefer a soft cookie.
Courtney B.
Famous Amos cookies are so delicious! Not super sweet, just the perfect amount. Not super crunchy or too soft, the perfect sweet snack!
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Um these are like one of the best box cookies duh? They are so good. I invest a whole box of these in one sitting... oops. No regrets!
Rachael X.
Stockton, CA
Another favorite, I know they sell these in vending machines which makes it convenient for shoppers like me. The cookies are delicious.
Ashley L.
Not my favorite. They are too dry and crunchy. If you eat these, you'll definitely need to dip them in milk. I prefer a softer cookie.
Keri S.
One of my favorite brand of cookies!! I feel like they are kinda hard to find in stores around me so when I do find them I get plenty!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.