BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Jemma A.
The amount of cookies in each bag is just perfect for a little snack. Perfect for on the go. I like how tiny the cookies are, perfect bite size.
Tristan B.
Dayton, NV
These cookies are great! ☺️ they aren’t gross and crunchy like most of the cookies, they have a softness to them and the chocolate is very good!
Ana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the chocolate chips cookies for this brand, the right amount of sugar. I don't eat them really often because the calories but I love them.
Krista F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these so much! Great for dessert or just a snack!! The worst part is the bag has to end at some point! The chocolate chip ones are the best!
Afshan M.
Best to go snacks ever , the taste is amazing as well like the chocolate pecans, they r small and delicious in savory just awesome and so natural
Ruhama H.
Phoenix, AZ
What can I say? I’m in love with cookies. These cookies are so dewy and delicious. It taste absolutely fantastic , I’d definitely recommend this.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I love that these are individual bags! I tend to eat way too many cookies when I get started so these bags make it easy to stick to one portion!
Karissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect little dessert to have with milk! I often found them to bother my sensitive teeth so I dunk them in milk and have loved them ever since!
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Thede were dome of my peraonal favorites growing up and i love buying them for my kids. These taste just perfect and the chocolate is super good!
Janet Z.
These are my favorite to give out as candy bags at parties and at work events these are a must have because everyone enjoys the taste with milk
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?