BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Naya L.
South Bend , IN
These cookies are the perfect hard cookie. Its not too hard and they are super good i always get them because they dont cost too much.
Sherron M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have to stop myself sometimes because I could eat famous amos chocolate chip cookies everyday... Chocolate chip cookies make the day.
Cara L.
Troy, OH
I absolutely love these cookies! I always enjoy a pack going home to my mom's and it brings back memories. Really good with some milk!
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
I get these in the vending machine at work and the bag is the perfect snack size. These cookies taste more authentic than other brands.
Lexi R.
Great cookies. Wish there was more than the few give in the package. Perfect for on the go and would suggest people to purchase these.
Kelly H.
new paltz, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember these from elementary school. I find these cookies very dry. Definitely not my go to cookie. Not the worst but not the best
Danielle E.
Great! And they do NOT include high fructose corn syrup which my daughter has an intolerance to. This is an A+ product for our family.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
The best freaking bag of cookies you can buy!!!! I mean who doesn't love grabbing a bag and knowing you are in for but sized goodness.
Amy C.
Baldwin park , CA
I love these cookies, my mom would always get these when she went to sams club! Now it's rare she gets it :( lol but they're so good 😍
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These are good and a convenient snack to take to work or school. I like to throw them in my purse if I'm going to a game or something.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.