BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Claire X.
Totally love these! I eat them all the time and they're are an incredible convenient snack to have when you're on the go all the time and traveling
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Famous Amous minis are the perfect proportion for one person. It also is great with milk and I could eat them anytime. Perfect for midnight snack.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
One of my favorite chocolate chip cookies! I love that they come individual bags. Great for kids, and they keep my portions under control as well!
india m.
miami
i can eat these everyday. these are so good. these are better than chips ahoy ! never disappointed when it comes to these. i buy these from Publix.
Kassi D.
These cookies are delicious! I absolutely love how convenient they are. They come in different size bags and I think you can get them at SAMs club
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Decent cookies, even if you buy out of a vending machine. They aren't the best in the world but sweet and nice enough to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Tiffany S.
Yummy, crunchy, bite-sized chocolate chip cookies that make for a great snack! I’ve had them time and time again and will continue to enjoy these!
Sadie H.
Austin , TX
Cute as snacks but not my first thought when I want cookies. They're dry and dusty. They're still edible but I wouldn't buy them with my own money
Tyeshia W.
Davenport , FL
These are so good and I'm not really a fan of chocolate but I love these. I always say I will have a few but before I know it the bag is gone lol.
Catelyn P.
Nostalgia... I used to eat these bad boys as a snack every day at school! The best dollars I spent in middle school!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 they're super good!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.