BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Daylan S.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best for a little snacking they're bite sized and have a lot of chocolate chips in each bite and aren't too hard or too soft
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I get these when I want a quick snack. They taste great and fill the sweet tooth need. I only wish I could have milk handy every time. Yum!
Genna M.
Good to keep annoying cousins away for at least 10 minutes. Maybe even annoying sisters. Lol. Anyway, not too spendy for how much there is.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I've gotten these before but the cookies are too dry. I prefer chewy cookies . You need to drink milk with these but not terrible in flavor
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are among my favorites! They’re good if you like crispy cookies, which I do! Great flavor, great value!
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I lust love chocolate chip cookies and these are so good. Easy for on the go. But don’t take my word for it go get them for yourselves! :)
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste amazing quality is great they kinda compare to chips ahoy love both of these brand the taste again is amazing go great with milk
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
My girls love famous amous. These cookies are delicious and great for snack time. I definitely recommend you try these out. They are yummy!
Alejandra P.
Bronx, NY
when I go on the train it is my first option to buy. They are crispy and have very good flavor Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prycilla G.
Los Banos, CA
I have always loved famous amos cookies. Great go to snack for kids. And not to sweet along side with some milk these cookies are amazing.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?