BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
india m.
miami
i can eat these everyday. these are so good. these are better than chips ahoy ! never disappointed when it comes to these. i buy these from Publix.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
One of my favorite chocolate chip cookies! I love that they come individual bags. Great for kids, and they keep my portions under control as well!
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great! They cost $1.50 for a little bag, and they are crunchy. You will need a glass of milk with these! Very good for a road trip snack!
Maddie S.
Brookfield, WI
These remind me of my childhood. I could never get enough of these. Probably why I was always 20 lbs over weight lol. SO EFFING GOOD AND ADDICTING!
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Famous Amous minis are the perfect proportion for one person. It also is great with milk and I could eat them anytime. Perfect for midnight snack.
Summer R.
New Salem, PA
These are classic cookies. You can never go wrong with a bag of these! Although they can be a bit dry, they are perfect with milk! Kids love them!
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
If I'm ever snacking on cookies, it's these cookies. They are bite size and addicting. I love these cookies and they're always in vending machines.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious and addictive! I could eat a thousand of these little cookies. They are prefect for putting lunches or taking with you out and and about.
Sadie H.
Austin , TX
Cute as snacks but not my first thought when I want cookies. They're dry and dusty. They're still edible but I wouldn't buy them with my own money
Tyeshia W.
Davenport , FL
These are so good and I'm not really a fan of chocolate but I love these. I always say I will have a few but before I know it the bag is gone lol.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back