BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love famous amos chocolate chip cookies!!! They're soo delicious, and taste pretty close to homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Sharon T.
Love these cookies! I love crispy sweet snacks. These are so good. A great snack with milk before bed. My son and I fight over then. Lol
Ariana J.
sacramento, CA
I always have loved these cookies since been a small child, accompanied by a cold glass of milk lol. Now I can share them with my girls.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I love these so much! They're my favorite and don't seem to have the dry ones that the bags have. Super convenient and great prices also.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
My husband and daughter are my cookie monsters! Their favorite being chocolate chip!!!! These are a great little snack with good flavor.
Paige L.
Long Beach
I love famous amos these are stocked in the vending machine in my office and I always opt for them. perfect for hitting that sweet spot.
Cindy L.
Perris, CA
These cookies are really good. They do have chocolate chips in them that you can taste. The packages are small so they are easy to carry.
beverly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love these, but I don't think they taste very good. It could be I enjoy chip ahoys better. So these to me taste like card board.
Kelly G.
Newark, NJ
I have to say , these are probably my favorite cookies. They are super small and easy to eat on the go . They just taste soooo good too .
Carolyn J.
These cookies are good for a quick snack! Crunchy and satisfying for cookies in a box! They are a little dry so have some milk close by!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.