BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Sydney G.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
Best chocolate chip cookies there are! My absolute favorite for lunch or on the go snack :)
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
These are some of my favorite cookies. They taste great not to sweet and great for a snack
Liz S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Crunchy, sweet and so chocolately- I love the chunks of chocolate chips and crunchy cookie
mario V.
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
These are so amazingly delicious! one of my favorite cookies growing up, and they still are
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
With every Famous Amos bite in their chocolate chip cookies you indulge in a chocolate chip
Sanya P.
Reminds me of my grandmother's cookies! Love love love these cookies! Simple and delicious!
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
Don't you just love finding these in a vending machine when you have a sweet tooth ? Score.
Hollie L.
Princeton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husbands most favorite cookies! We’ve tried every other brand and none of them compare!
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these guys. So delicious with a glass of milk. Such a decent price for the quality.
Mary B.
Elkhorn , WI
Addicting! Another cookie that I have to hide from my husband if I want to even have a few.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.