BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kimberly C.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite!!! The best combination of sweet with just a hint of salt in every bite. These are the only kind I eat other than homemade.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I love that these are individual bags! I tend to eat way too many cookies when I get started so these bags make it easy to stick to one portion!
Jemma A.
The amount of cookies in each bag is just perfect for a little snack. Perfect for on the go. I like how tiny the cookies are, perfect bite size.
Afshan M.
Best to go snacks ever , the taste is amazing as well like the chocolate pecans, they r small and delicious in savory just awesome and so natural
Ana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the chocolate chips cookies for this brand, the right amount of sugar. I don't eat them really often because the calories but I love them.
TORI W.
Huntsville, AL
These and chips ahoy are the only pre-made chocolate chip cookies that I like. These taste just as good as fresh cookies (they're just not hot).
Krista F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these so much! Great for dessert or just a snack!! The worst part is the bag has to end at some point! The chocolate chip ones are the best!
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are really great. They have a great flavor and are a great snack. I usually like to eat these with milk.
Ruhama H.
Phoenix, AZ
What can I say? I’m in love with cookies. These cookies are so dewy and delicious. It taste absolutely fantastic , I’d definitely recommend this.
Janet Z.
These are my favorite to give out as candy bags at parties and at work events these are a must have because everyone enjoys the taste with milk
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?