BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
Growing up this is my favorite cookie I could eat these all day long they’re so addicting and especially for the price they are totally worth it!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
My dad sister and I always finished a box of these and It was always a fun time when we would all sit there laughing the whole time we ate these
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
Love Famous Amos!! They are a delicious, crunchy cookie with just the right amount of chocolate chips in every bite!! Perfect to dunk in milk.
Amber G.
Florence, KY
You can never go wrong with famous Amos! Always the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. We already pick them up at our local Kroger.
Lindsy M.
Spring Run, PA
My grandfather used to bring these home for us from work when we would stay overnight at my grandparents house. One of my favorite treats now :)
Lia S.
These are classic and nostalgic for me. They're a great snack size and allow me to give my 3 year old a cookie without it being a full size one!
Kimberly C.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite!!! The best combination of sweet with just a hint of salt in every bite. These are the only kind I eat other than homemade.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I love that these are individual bags! I tend to eat way too many cookies when I get started so these bags make it easy to stick to one portion!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
These are a little hard, but they are so tasty that it doesn't matter. I definitely enjoy eating little bags of these when i need a quick snack!
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Thede were dome of my peraonal favorites growing up and i love buying them for my kids. These taste just perfect and the chocolate is super good!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?