BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these guys. So delicious with a glass of milk. Such a decent price for the quality.
gabriel v.
Kissimmee, FL
they are not like any regular cookies they taste awsome crunchy and never would let u down
Sanya P.
Reminds me of my grandmother's cookies! Love love love these cookies! Simple and delicious!
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
Always delicious. Crunchy and sweet just the way I like them! Bite sized is always better!
Hollie L.
Princeton , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husbands most favorite cookies! We’ve tried every other brand and none of them compare!
Christy H.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Number 1 go to vending machine snack. They are crunchy and the chocolate chips are perfect!
Dreaa P.
Vallejo , CA
Sooo delicious ! You could eat these by themselves with no milk and they’re still delicious
Alayna M.
I love getting these for road trips or picnics. They’re very yummy and a nice little treat.
Aliah B.
Yummy bite size cookies! They are filling and sometimes I do not even finish the little bag
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I made my mom buy a huge box at sam's club before I went to college because they're so good
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.