BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
love these cookies! amazing chocolate chip cookies, better than a lot of products. these are pretty affordable and are delicious. highly recommend
Portia B.
Worcester , MA
Famous is very tasty I can say that it's addictive. In my opinion is affordable. But they should probably reduce the amount of sugar they put in it
Tristan B.
Dayton, NV
These cookies are great! ☺️ they aren’t gross and crunchy like most of the cookies, they have a softness to them and the chocolate is very good!
Ila J.
Such a fun and tasty snack for in the go I looooove famous Amos especially these little snacks size bags great for on the go or sport activities
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
My dad sister and I always finished a box of these and It was always a fun time when we would all sit there laughing the whole time we ate these
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i could eat like 40 of these famous amos chocolate chip bit size cookies lol theyre so tasty but the only thing is that i have to watch caloires
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Thede were dome of my peraonal favorites growing up and i love buying them for my kids. These taste just perfect and the chocolate is super good!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love these cookies. They are so soft and chewy. They are very chocolatey and not bad on sugars and carbohydrates. A good snack for my kid too.
Amber G.
Florence, KY
You can never go wrong with famous Amos! Always the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. We already pick them up at our local Kroger.
Tiffany H.
Sunset, LA
These cookies got me through college. They are so good and I love the size of them. If you haven't tried them you really should they are worth it
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?