BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber D.
Santa Ana, CA
These are the best cookies I have ever eaten from a package!! You can never go wrong with famous Amos cookies!! These are a staple for snack time.
india m.
miami
i can eat these everyday. these are so good. these are better than chips ahoy ! never disappointed when it comes to these. i buy these from Publix.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
I like these cookies but they are so crunchy. If your like me and love a chewy cookie then there probably aren't for you, but otherwise very good.
Rylie R.
These cookies are sooo good! I always buy them as snacks for work when I'm craving something sweet! They are bite size and easy to fit in my purse!
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
These are the perfect store-bought cookies. If I can do fresh, I buy these. They are so tasty and there's no shortage of chocolate chips. So yummy!
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Decent cookies, even if you buy out of a vending machine. They aren't the best in the world but sweet and nice enough to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Jiao L.
Flushing, NY
Love, love, love! They are crunch and sweet, with hints of saltiness. Definitely a very good snack, especially if you are craving something sweet!
Catelyn P.
Nostalgia... I used to eat these bad boys as a snack every day at school! The best dollars I spent in middle school!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 they're super good!
Tammy J.
Mahopac, NY
Skip them all together. There’s nothing I like about these cookies. The chips are too sweet for the cookie...no even balance. They’re hard and dry.
Erin H.
Florence , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great! They cost $1.50 for a little bag, and they are crunchy. You will need a glass of milk with these! Very good for a road trip snack!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?