BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Harrisburg, Pa
These are great for snacking. Kids love them. We always have to get more than one bag . Don't forget to dunk them in milk. Super delish!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've always loved Famous Amos cookies. They're a classic for a reason, and that's because they're super tasty. The perfect sweet, treat .
Taina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookies grab 'n go snacks are just that. They are a great delicious snack and I can just grab 'n go and enjoy.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
These are my high school memories. I can find these anywhere and they are always delish. My kids and husband loves these with their lunch
Laura J.
These are always in the vending machines at school and they are a great way to combat hunger. Only wish there were more in each package!
Bisma R.
My favorite a back during the day, there’s a decent amount in the pack and it definitely fills you up for a while so it’s worth the money
Nicole R.
Coral Springs, FL
I think everyone loves these cookies. They are yummy and not to pricey. I would recommend these because they are good and not too pricey.
Kristell N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good snacks to eat if you're craving cookies but kinda hard to eat since they're hard. Not that healthy but it's a great snack!
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Best cookies ever. Love the taste. They remind me of when I used to bake chocolate chip cookies with my great grandma. Love this product.
Melanie W.
Clever, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My grandma used to buy these cookies all the time. When I’m missing her I grab a bag from the store. They’re great with a glass of milk.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.