BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Sharon T.
Love these cookies! I love crispy sweet snacks. These are so good. A great snack with milk before bed. My son and I fight over then. Lol
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Not too hard, not too soft. These chocolate chip cookies are some of the best, and inexpensive too. Great balance of flavor and goodness.
Shanon P.
Used to sell these in our deli and they were so popular!!! I love how little they are... pop 'em in your mouth and they are delicious !!!
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
I love this cookies. There good for on the go and when my mom eats this I steal them. Eating cookies and sweet stuff makes me very happy.
Paul P.
King City, OR
I buy this in bulk via the costco boxes and my kids love it. This was my childhood favorite cookies and is now my kids favorite as well.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love famous amos chocolate chip cookies!!! They're soo delicious, and taste pretty close to homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Debora O.
It's rare that I should ever indulge in packaged food but these cookies are an exception. Irresistibly delicious and perfect for anytime!
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
These cookies are delicious. They’re perfect recipe but you will need a glass of milk! I love eating cookies so much and love this brand!
Gabriella T.
Northport, AL
They are good for the road. Other than that, I wouldn't buy these to snack around my house with. Not my favorite, not my least favorite.
Cindy L.
Perris, CA
These cookies are really good. They do have chocolate chips in them that you can taste. The packages are small so they are easy to carry.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.