BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Sandra B.
I love these cookies, especially that their in packs. Their so chewy and full with chocolate chips and way much better than without milk!!
Sarah M.
Philippi, WV
I buy these individual packets for my fiancé's lunch. They are good just very dry at times. The price is very good for what you get though
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I get these when I want a quick snack. They taste great and fill the sweet tooth need. I only wish I could have milk handy every time. Yum!
Brayden c.
5 stars for sure! One of my all time favorite snacks for any time. I could eat a whole box all by myself! Great chocolate ratio and texture
Kiara R.
So good and the chocolate chips are smooth and taste so great. I love the texture and it's one of my fave brand of chocolate chip cookies.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great little packs for if you want some cookies, but need to show some restraint. More quantity control with packages like these.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Delicious cookie in a on the go packet? Sounds good to me. No negative comments on this just that I wish the packets where a little bigger.
Courtney H.
Best chocolate chip cookies hands down! the chocolate chips melt in your mouth and have a nice buttery flavor. the cookies taste homemade!
Phoebe S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Oh man these are my favorites.  I used to always buy them at the pool when I was younger, so they will always have a soft spot for me!
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
These are so tasty! I like both these, and the Famous Amos chocolate chip pecan cookies as well. 1 package holds me over for about an hour.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.