BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mellissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just the right amount of crunch and deliciousness! These cookies are perfect for any snack attack or even a sweet tooth craving. These are super yum!
Kennedy H.
This is the perfect snack when you want cookies. It comes with the perfect amount in each bag. They are so good and I will keep buying this product!
Emily K.
Great cookies especially with some ice cream or milk. Great to pack as a snack and are the perfect size to just throw in a baggie and bring on the go
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chip cookies are really good. They have a great amount of chocolate chips in them and they taste really good. I would recommend them.
Influenster M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hey! Roads are bad and the hill to get into the plan is hard to get up. We're going to try to shovel and throw down salt but it may be hard to get up
Michelle W.
These cookies are not safe in my house. They remind me of my childhood. Bite size, so I don't feel so bad for having.... let's just say more than 3.
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
These cookies are delicious. My family and I enjoy them. They totally meet my expectations, and are a perfect dessert when I want a little sweetness.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These are some really good cookies. They're the perfect size for kids also. I just wish they weren't so hard to eat. They need to be a little softer.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good, but they are too crumbly and dry for me. They are really good in taste, but I think they would be way better if they weren’t so dry.
Paige F.
Good if you like a dry cookie. I prefer a moister cookie. Also, not much of a chocolate flavor. Or maybe I was just too distracted by the dryness?
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?