BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Taste is ok. Something about the Mini version cookies that doesn't quiet fulfill my desires. They focus on quantity and not quality. The cookie looses its flavor. It's not soft and it tastes like sugar ... Giving 3 star for the packaging and the value
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
These are just so good! Some of the most delicious grocery store cookies I have tasted. They have a very unique flavor, the chocolate chips taste milk chocolatey and not artificial like many brands on the market. These are always fresh and very tasty!
Laurie V.
These cookies have a great flavor and I really like them. I usually buy these at Sams in a big box of individual bags. I think I like these just as much as other brands.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
These are my go to chocolate chip cookies you’ve got to love famous Amos they have been around for years a wonderful nice bite size chocolate chip deluxe cookie you really can’t go wrong unless you don’t like chocolate.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
These are good cookies when you are hungry and standing in front of the vending machine not sure what to pick. They have a great taste and eat easily. I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase them as they do also taste cheap, but in a pinch, they work.
Tyler G.
why is it called "Famous" amos?! i dont see how they got famous cause these cookies arent my cip if tea at all. generic brands are 100 times better then these. i know everyones taste buds are different but my taste buds dont discriminate against sweets.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
There is something about these cookies that I can’t get over. They are perfect in my opinion when it comes to a crunchy cookie. The flavor is great and I can never turn them down. This little bag makes for a great snack/treat without letting you eat too many.
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
These are so good and taste even better when you’re hungry. They come in smaller sizes to just carry around but they taste good. I would buy these over and over again. Famous Amos never disappoints, especially with the double chocolate ones they have
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Love these cookies reminds me when I buy these as a little kid in the vending machines for like a $1 and just satisfied my sweet tooth. Really good I would also recommend to try the chocolate chip and pecan flavor too for my crunchy lovers out there
Ashley L.
These aren’t my favorite chocolate chip cookies but they are good. My 3 year old daughter loves them more than I do. They are crunchy not chewy. Usually they are convenient to get as they are always in a grocery store and usually in vending machines.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?