BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are among my favorites! They’re good if you like crispy cookies, which I do! Great flavor, great value!
Ashley-Nicole S.
I had these as a snack during state testing. Not bad, light and crisp. Not too sweet, and just the right amount of cookies in each package.
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I lust love chocolate chip cookies and these are so good. Easy for on the go. But don’t take my word for it go get them for yourselves! :)
Rell B.
Grab these from a snack machine just to get you through till lunch or as a kid going to school and buying them from a snack bar in the cafe
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste amazing quality is great they kinda compare to chips ahoy love both of these brand the taste again is amazing go great with milk
Alicia K.
I love the single serve pouches! They are so convienent and the perfect size! These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies to dip in milk!
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
My girls love famous amous. These cookies are delicious and great for snack time. I definitely recommend you try these out. They are yummy!
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great little packs for if you want some cookies, but need to show some restraint. More quantity control with packages like these.
Chelsea R.
Exton, PA
Such a classic cookie. I have been eating these since I was a kid, and I love the crunchiness. Not too much chocolate and tastes homemade.
Brayden c.
5 stars for sure! One of my all time favorite snacks for any time. I could eat a whole box all by myself! Great chocolate ratio and texture
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.