BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Paula M.
Kodak, TN
Who doesn't love small bite size cookies! These are great on the run, after school or a treat to keep the kiddos happy! Great quality and always fresh!
Gabrielle K.
Tallahassee, FL
So good but the bag has maybe 5 cookies in it. They're good for lunches but if you want the cookies, definitely opt for the box because it's way bigger
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good cookies! I use to buy this faithfully in high school, and have chips to eat with this! No other chocolate cookie can do it for me! Amazing taste!
Sarah P.
Bellevue, WA
Defense nicely the best snack cookies out there! Perfectly sweet and crunchy without being too hard. Also, the perfect chocolate chunk to cookie ratio.
Sarah B.
Huron, OH
I love these!!! They're so good and amazing with milk. They're crunchy but perfectly so! When I am not in the mood for soft cookies these are my go-to
Hayley G.
Great for quick on the go or for lunch sacks. I have found these at both Target and Walmart. They are delicious and have a few varieties. Great cookie!
Taniesha F.
These can be addicting. We usually wait till Costco carries these in bulk. Unfortunately..I could eat 3 little bags in one sitting and still want more.
Emily B.
Dyer, IN
Omg I am so addicted to these. I seriously keep the little bags of these on me when I leave the house for a yummy snack. These cookies are the best!
renee t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are good but kind of on the hard side and have to have with milk to soften them up they have a alright flavor but not the best cookie I gave had
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
So I'm not a fan of chocolate. But these chocolate chip cookies are amazing. They are also very addicting. I've never bought a bag that I didn't like
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.