BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Andy C.
Bedminster, NJ
I love these cookies but they're a bit expensive. I would rather spend my money more wisely by buying ingredients and making my own cookies at home.
member-55636
Yummy yummy in my tummy I love these cookies so does my father we can sit there with some coffee in the am and eat them price is great for the bag .
Cassandra P.
These are my favorite cookies to get any time I see them in a vending machine! Haha they have an amazing taste and it's a quick snack for on the go!
Influenster M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hey! Roads are bad and the hill to get into the plan is hard to get up. We're going to try to shovel and throw down salt but it may be hard to get up
Chairin K.
Maspeth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to get these cookies almost everyday during school and they are so good! They are small cute little cookies that can satisfy cookie cravings!
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so good! They are a part of my childhood as we had these often. I like the bite size portions and the flavor of the cookies. Love!
Jessica  N.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best
So addicting and delicious
Good for kids to they love it I know bother my kids love these chocolate chip cookies
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
I like these. I like the chocolate used in them. They cruntchy but not to hard to chewy. I say these are the best chocolate chip cookies ive tasted!
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Little. Bites. Of. Heaven. Seriously, this is one of the best cookie brands out there! They have a great cookie to chocolate ratio. That's important.
Emily B.
Dyer, IN
Omg I am so addicted to these. I seriously keep the little bags of these on me when I leave the house for a yummy snack. These cookies are the best!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back