BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I've gotten these before but the cookies are too dry. I prefer chewy cookies . You need to drink milk with these but not terrible in flavor
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
I received these as a going away gift from my sister and these are delicious! They are not soft cookies but they satisfied my cravings! ^_^
As long as I can remember this is the one thing I always got in my lunch bag. Mom would buy us a big box from Costco for our lunch. Love it
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
My eight year old absolutely loves these. He asks for this every time we go grocery shopping. This is old school, but I' glad he enjoys it.
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are among my favorites! They’re good if you like crispy cookies, which I do! Great flavor, great value!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like Famous Amos and they taste good, but definitely my 2nd choice. I buy them when they're on sale mostly. I do like the resealable bag.
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I lust love chocolate chip cookies and these are so good. Easy for on the go. But don’t take my word for it go get them for yourselves! :)
Ariana D.
Love these little cookies they melt in ur mouth and taste so good like homemade cookies theyre mot to hard love the chocolate chips in them
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This taste amazing quality is great they kinda compare to chips ahoy love both of these brand the taste again is amazing go great with milk
Ellie F.
These cookies are so good for snacking! They are very hard (not soft like homemade), but taste really good and definitely feed the craving.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.