BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
Great little chocolate chip cookies. Great for packing for snacks. The brand has been around for a long time. Definitely a repeat customer.
Cecilia D.
Arvin, CA
I received these as a going away gift from my sister and these are delicious! They are not soft cookies but they satisfied my cravings! ^_^
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos another classic I like softer cookies myself but Famous Amos I will make an exception for a little bit of milk goes a long way
Summer B.
I usually hate crunchy cookies, I like them soft and chewy. But these are crip and amazing! Perfect with a glass of milk and a great snack
Cheryl J.
Cincinnati, OH
I get these when I want a quick snack. They taste great and fill the sweet tooth need. I only wish I could have milk handy every time. Yum!
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
I tend to buy the smaller bags as it is great to serve to the children when they need a small snack at school or even on trips on the road.
Sarah T.
I love these cookies. They are easy to snack on, and their taste is natural and textures traditional. I am truly proud of using this brand.
Ariana D.
Love these little cookies they melt in ur mouth and taste so good like homemade cookies theyre mot to hard love the chocolate chips in them
kristy m.
tucson, az
I prefer homemade, but when I'm craving chocolate chip cookies and there's no fresh baked cookies stashed away, these are some of the best.
Ellie F.
These cookies are so good for snacking! They are very hard (not soft like homemade), but taste really good and definitely feed the craving.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.