BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I'm not a very big fan of these cookies... i think they are very hard compered to many other cookies in the market. The flavor is ok. nothing big.
Tyeshia W.
Davenport , FL
These are so good and I'm not really a fan of chocolate but I love these. I always say I will have a few but before I know it the bag is gone lol.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are awesome! Our kids love them and they can be bought in individual packs which make them great for lunchboxes
Claire X.
Totally love these! I eat them all the time and they're are an incredible convenient snack to have when you're on the go all the time and traveling
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
I like these cookies but they are so crunchy. If your like me and love a chewy cookie then there probably aren't for you, but otherwise very good.
Azhia A.
Lancaster, CA
These are great, you can store them for an appropriate amount of time and theyll still have that great cookie taste. i love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
An old fashioned taste that never goes out of style! These cookies have been around for many years and the respect and the taste are sill the same!
Isis R.
Very similar to chips ahoy. Basically the same type of review: usually it has a lot of chocolate chips on every cookie for a more chocolatey taste
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had no idea these existed until my sister bought some at Walmart and I fell in love with these they are just so delicious and they're bite size.
Kassi D.
These cookies are delicious! I absolutely love how convenient they are. They come in different size bags and I think you can get them at SAMs club
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?