BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sam B.
San Antonio, TX
I used to eat these with my grandpa then I stopped for a while. Then I started to eat then again and I realized how much I love them and missed them
Lizzy E.
Orem, UT
I love these cookies. Every time I have cravings these are my go to cookies. They satisfy my craving and they are delicious. I get them from Walmart.
Chairin K.
Maspeth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to get these cookies almost everyday during school and they are so good! They are small cute little cookies that can satisfy cookie cravings!
Francine C.
Oakland, CA
The chocolate chip cookies are dry and hard, but are good during snack time with milk. They are bite sized and packaged well to eat while on the go.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Little. Bites. Of. Heaven. Seriously, this is one of the best cookie brands out there! They have a great cookie to chocolate ratio. That's important.
Amanda G.
These remind me of my childhood. My dad used to buy my sisters and I these from his vending machine at work. They were always my favorite growing up.
Sheila A.
Corp Christi, TX
My son loves this cookies, they're the perfect afternoon snack they are crunchy and very delicious we definitely stay stocked up with these at home .
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have enjoyed these since I was a kid. Perfect for a grab and go snack! This size of the bag is appropriate for the little dessert sometimes needed.
Casey P.
Charlotte, NC
I mean... How could you go wrong with these bite size delights!?!? I have to say at work, these are my guilty pleasure. They are perfection in a bag.
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
Perfect bite size cookies for those days you wanna grab a quick snack. Highly recommend to anyone, great for kids too, perfect portion control bags.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?