BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Little. Bites. Of. Heaven. Seriously, this is one of the best cookie brands out there! They have a great cookie to chocolate ratio. That's important.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
My favorite bag cookie 🍪. It’s a cheap price and yummy snack. I think they taste so good and fresh for being cookies in a bag. I recommend for sure!
Shea C.
These are a perfect on the go snack when you want something sweet and delicious ! They're a hard cookie as opposed to a soft chewy one but so good !
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These are some really good cookies. They're the perfect size for kids also. I just wish they weren't so hard to eat. They need to be a little softer.
Briana V.
These are one of my favorite cookies! My aunts always have a pack ready to share when I go over to their house! Definitely a must-have in my family!
Michelle W.
These cookies are not safe in my house. They remind me of my childhood. Bite size, so I don't feel so bad for having.... let's just say more than 3.
Chairin K.
Maspeth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to get these cookies almost everyday during school and they are so good! They are small cute little cookies that can satisfy cookie cravings!
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
These cookies are delicious. My family and I enjoy them. They totally meet my expectations, and are a perfect dessert when I want a little sweetness.
Sweetz B.
San Jose, CA
I used to like these a lot to take with my lunch to school. I don't buy them much for myself anymore but I still like them for an easy sweet package.
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good, but they are too crumbly and dry for me. They are really good in taste, but I think they would be way better if they weren’t so dry.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?