BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
My very favorite cookie of all time. Perfect snack to find in a vending machine. I try to not buy them because I can't stop eating them once I start
Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good, but they are too crumbly and dry for me. They are really good in taste, but I think they would be way better if they weren’t so dry.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
We always buy the bite size ones because they’re conevenient to add to lunches, and pack for road trips to the beach as well. Our family loves these!
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so good! They are a part of my childhood as we had these often. I like the bite size portions and the flavor of the cookies. Love!
Happy N.
Fort Worth
The best tasting chocolate chip cookie! I love the mini size! It helps me get my chocolate chip cookie fix without feeling like I’m going overboard.
Lizzy E.
Orem, UT
I love these cookies. Every time I have cravings these are my go to cookies. They satisfy my craving and they are delicious. I get them from Walmart.
Shea C.
These are a perfect on the go snack when you want something sweet and delicious ! They're a hard cookie as opposed to a soft chewy one but so good !
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These are some really good cookies. They're the perfect size for kids also. I just wish they weren't so hard to eat. They need to be a little softer.
Briana V.
These are one of my favorite cookies! My aunts always have a pack ready to share when I go over to their house! Definitely a must-have in my family!
Erika R.
Sacramento, CA
I like these. I like the chocolate used in them. They cruntchy but not to hard to chewy. I say these are the best chocolate chip cookies ive tasted!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?