BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Ryann L.
These are great for when you're at school too late and you only have 1$ I feel like they pack more cookies into these packages than any other brand does
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
I would always buys these when I was in middle school. I like the chocolate in these cookies. Cookies are a bit rough but you can't get enough of these.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It satisfies my chocolate chip cookie craving if I don't have time to make them but I don't really buy them only eat them when they are around my house.
Marissa G.
I LOVES THESE SO MUCH! They’re amazing, sweet and I can eat a 2 boxes in one sitting. I wish there were more in the box and were sold at dollar general.
Sameen L.
These cookies are just so delicious and more! They are just the right size and can fulfill any craving. I wish there was more in the bag though! haha :P
Keisha C.
Great, yummy snack to toss in your lunch box and have for lunch or a snack! They are pretty crumbly compared to other cookies so they can be quite messy.
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
I stay with the original! Really good snack cookies. The only thing that I don't like is that they are the crunchy type of cookies. I love soft cookies.
Yesenia J.
Riverside, CA
Who doesn’t love these!! They are the perfect snack to have in the morning! I always have this in my office when I’m in the go especially in the morning
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I never buy these because they cost to much for something my body doesn't need but when I have access to them I eat them up with no thoughts of stopping.
Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
Idn what it is about these they are hard as a rock but yet a good go to snack. They are yummy but sometimes i get scared i might chip or lose a tooth lol
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back