BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I love Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I like how bite sized they are and their cookies have some serious crunch unlike other store bought cookies.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Who doesn’t love a good chocolate chip cookie? If you said me, I’m stunned. This cookie is delicious in every bite. 10/10 recommend for any cookie lover!
Heather H.
Richland , WA
Found these in vending machines throughout my school years, can't go wrong with these cookies!! When I see them in store now I always have to snag a box
Keisha C.
Great, yummy snack to toss in your lunch box and have for lunch or a snack! They are pretty crumbly compared to other cookies so they can be quite messy.
Kenlea N.
Lancaster
These are the best cookies ever! I love the crunch that they always have and the taste never disappoints! I’ll always buy these cookies for a good snack!
Yesenia J.
Bloomington , CA
Who doesn’t love these!! They are the perfect snack to have in the morning! I always have this in my office when I’m in the go especially in the morning
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
These cookies have always had the best flavor. They’re not 5 stars for me because I feel they crumble to easily but it doesn’t stop me from eating them!
Emma N.
LANSING, MI
These cookies are my kryptonite. They are so so so good and really always satisfy my sweet cravings. I love the snack pack... easier portion control!
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these better than chips ahoy. Best ore-packaged cookie in my opinion. Very good flavor and I think it’s a pretty decent price if you buy in bulk.
Sedrah F.
Love these cookies, would prefer them over Chips Ahoy cookies. They're like fresh baked cookies you're grandma makes. Great chocolate taste and warming.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?