BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
These little cookies are the best. And this snack size is perfect for on the go especially when you don't want to overindulge on the sweets.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
My favorite cookies hands down! If you like soft baked these are not for you...but if you like sweet and crunchy you have to give this a try
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Another classic from my childhood. I love how many cookies they put in the bag. They taste homemade. Love the classic feel from the packaging
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
They are good if you are looking to fill that chocolate cookie fix you might have been having.. otherwise I prefer Pepperidge farm sauslitos.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband loves these he says it reminds him of childhood he never buys a big bag just a small one for him great product taste really great
Amber B.
these cookies i have been eating since HS, and the recipe remains the same. crunch, chewy deliciousness!! its hard not to eat the entire bag!
Marielis M.
These cookies are great. A bag of these runs out super fast here at home. Love the taste they satisfy sweet tooth without being overly sweet.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
These cookies are so good! These are my college age son's favorite store bought chocolate chip cookies. We love the crunchiness of them. Yum!
Amanda B.
Southaven, MS
My go to from the office vending machine! They give me that salty / sweet combo I crave and the portioned back keeps me from over indulging.
Flor L.
Famous Amos cookies are so delicious and amazing has a really good taste to them. Everyone who eats these cookies will fall in love with them
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.