BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...4 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
Rosalee A.
Carlisle, IA
I absolutely love These chocolate chip cookies especially when dipped in milk they’re so good I would highly recommend you buying them they are not expensive at all
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
I reach for these when I want a sweet and crunchy treat however I would prefer to have a more chewy version. It has a great taste and as always goes well with a glass of milk! These are very yummy and keep me from eating too many at once
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
They have these in our vending machine at work. When I am needing a chocolate fix in the middle of the day, this little bag gets the job done. They are a little crumbly, a little thick but, those little chocolate morsels get me through!
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
These are so addictive and because they are so small it's easy to lose track of how many you've eaten! I always had these in my lunch as a kid and I still love them. I feel like the chocolate chips to cookie ratio is absolutely perfect.
Kelley T.
Perfect size to pack for a lunch. Absolutely delicious. These cookies taste fresh and homemade. It’s hard not to eat every pack lol. I don’t think I have a bad thing to say. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kelli L.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Kroger
I love having these cookies in the house when anyone wants a treat. You can read and understand all the ingredients which is nice feeling when feeding your family.
Tiffany Y.
I love these cookies!! Sometimes I get a big bag of them and have some with my morning coffee! If you are choosing between these and Chips Ahoy- these are a million times better! Also, I love that these cookies are mini- perfect for snacking!
Katherine A.
North Hills, CA
Great snack. Whenever I’m babysitting these are my go tos for the kids since they aren’t overloaded with sugar and taste great. Since I’m a college student I also buy these when I need a study break. Will always recommend this classic.
Aaliyah B.
DMV
I feel like everyone has heard of these cookies. They have been around forever and taste amazing. If for some reason you haven’t tried them you should go buy some
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Since I was a kid, I have loved Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies. They're not too hard, or too soft/chewy, nor are they too big or too small. (Goldilocks, anyone?) They are "just right", and you certainly won't hear me complaining.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.