BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Lacey N.
Houghton Lake
These little cookies are the best chocolate chip cookie you can purchase in a box! They’re crunchy yet soft and you can eat them anywhere without a mess. These are extremely affordable, and there bite size which is just fun!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Yum yum yum I really love famous amous chocolate cookies they are such a great brand I get them in the vending machine all of the time they are so cheap and just a nice snack to have on hand remind me of my grandmas cookies
Lindsey C.
Lehigh acres, FL
FAMOUS AMOS ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EVER THESE COOKIES ARE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL IN EACH BITE!!! Lol for real I could eat these all day they don’t have any kind of an artificial taste to them like chip ahoy or any others
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Not a fan of shameous amos cookies, and I will tell you exactly why. For one there to dry to eat without milk. So Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies sometimes people want cookies without any milk. I don't get why drive people way with brick cookies, instead of just making chewy cookies. Every time i eat one I feel like I'm chewing a stale cookie, but I just opened the bag and had 3. I was in complete disbelief eating them.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
My all time favorite chocolate chip cookies they are absolutely delicious.I been hooked on them for many years and my kids as well are big fans.They are like the perfect crunch in a cookie.I honestly recommend them
100%.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are dangerous. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s our favorite cookie to have around the house. There cheap and always on sale!
Monique H.
Hartford
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
These used to be my favorite cookies. I love them they taste so delicious. Sometimes i would skip dinner and have these with a small cup of milk. They are not soft they have a crunchy delicious texture.
Jennell M.
Antioch, TN
I. LOVE. THESE. COOKIES!!!!! These are my favorite store bought cookies ever. They have a nice texture. I'm not a soft baked kinda gal and these have the right crunch. The chocolate chips are bomb too.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Annie C.
One of my favorite packaged cookies. They taste so great. I love how conveniently bite-sized they are. Are they healthy? No. Are they a good cookie? Yes. Just don't accidentally eat the whole bag.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.