BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious!!! These bags are the perfect size to toss in your lunchbag for school or work or to keep at home as a little snack (and limits your portions). They are so tasty and yummy! I will buy the bags at costco or sams and toss them in my bag for lunch or even when I'm craving a little something sweet.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are always yummy and cruncy/crumbly! I do like that they come I’m little snack bag size that’s easily taken for lunch, etc. The only thing that gives these cookies a 4 star rating is I feel they are a little too sweet or salty... just seems like there is too much of something.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Such a great snack when you are in a hurry and forgot to grab lunch before a class. This was my go-to snack when I was in college. Because it was fast and didn't have a lot of time to pack a lunch. I will continue to buy these cookies. I would recommend them too!
Mariah P.
Des Moines, IA
Growing up at a softball park means there were always lots of these in the concession stand! I remember getting little treat tickets and always spending mine on a delicious bag of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies! Nothing is quite as nostalgic as that!
Xuan C.
Childhood memories with these cookies. My Aunty owns a fast food restaurant and she has little snacks and knick knacks also. These were one of the snacks that sold when I was a little girl. Every time I visited her every Saturday or when I have school field trips or sick at home from school, she'd always give me a bag or two to eat then and on the road. They're hard and crispy but dip it in milk or throw them in your milk and eat it with a spoon. The crunchiness and chocolate chip in every bite will keep you going and realizing you're out and need more.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Yum!
Perfect texture for a cookie. It crumbles in your mouth and my favorite cookie to dunk in milk. The chocolate chips are the perfect little sizes. I love these for dessert or a snack for my lunch. I can always count on these to be in vending machines!
kadi s.
These little monsters are sooo adorable and cute yet super flavorful and completely bite sized in which makes for a perfect mouth of all sizes. These are very affordable and is the only cookies I was raised on and is my moms favorites still to this day
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
Famous Amos cookies are the best! Theyre so tiny!! The chocolate chunks are so big even though the cookies are so small. I like that theyre small because i can just pop them into my mouth. They are a bit dry and are not chewy. They arent really crunchy either. Theyre so delicious the flavors just blend together so well.
Elena E.
Los Angeles , CA
MOUTH WATERING! these are the best chocolate chip cookies in my opinion. they are crunchy and full of flavor, the chocolate chips melt right in your mouth. these cookies aren’t too sweet, they deliver just the right amount of sweetness and chocolate.
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
These chocolate chip cookies are just okay for me. I’ll eat them if they’re the only brand sitting around but I don’t love them. They are too crumbly and fall apart easily. Not in the good way either. The actual cookie doesn’t have much of a taste.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?