BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Mostly use these for school club activities for the kids. They love them! Good tasting cookies kids will love, without much sugar that moms hate.
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
Loveeeeee these cookies! I've had these since elementary school and they're amazing !! Anytime I see these in a vending machine I definitely grab one!
Taniesha F.
These can be addicting. We usually wait till Costco carries these in bulk. Unfortunately..I could eat 3 little bags in one sitting and still want more.
Alyssa L.
These cookies are so delicious! My friends and family love them but we only get them when they're on sale! They're so yummy and I highly recommend them
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really nice for party if you just want to grab a quick treat to bring. They come in little bag so you get just the perfect amount of cookies.
Praise G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos are good and they have a good sale most of the time but I like my cookies soft and chewy but when I do want a crispy cookie I go for these
Yaya b.
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies taste so good. They have a nice crunch to them but aren’t hard. They hold up there shape when you dip in milk also.
Tatum C.
YES YES YES AND MORE YES!! These are heavenly and perfect for on the go or just sitting on the couch. they have a perfect crunch and a wonderful taste
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved this small packages of cookies there taste was good very fresh full of chocolate chips not expensive and good for all the kids would buy it again
Evelyn P.
Love to purchase these to have in my bag to when I'm craving something or also just snack on while on the road. The taste of the cookies are delicious
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?