BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Irene G.
Love these cookies! With a huge glass of cold milk after a long day or as a midnight snack! The best!
Dana W.
Brookhaven, PA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I find these are the perfect size for lunches. And the are the same great taste they have always been
Stacy C.
Senath, MO
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
They are the best!!!! I just went to SAMs club and bought me a whole 42 pack! love them that much!!!!
bre r.
I love these cookies almost as much as I love Oreos they taste amazing and I love the crunch of them
heather m.
buckeye, AZ
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These cookies are good. I get them at events all the time. the go great with hamburgers and hot dogs.
Briann J.
These are so good. Great for snacking when craving something sweet. Frequent repurchase in our house.
Abria L.
Gretna, VA
Love these cookies so much. These cookies the reason why I’m fat now lol but it was all worth it !!!!
Destiny G.
THESE ARE THE BEST! They remind me of special days back in school when they would break these out.
Sara A.
Compton, CA
A
I would recommend this product to my friends and family. It meets and/or exceeds my expectations.
Raegan H.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
When I was little my Girl Scout leader always had these for snacks at the end and I still love them
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.