BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
My entire family love these chocolate chip cookies! I remember my dad bringing them home and my entire family fighting over who gets how many cookies.
Michelle B.
These are great to add to lunches for a special treat! I put them in my lunches too, the difference is many times I eat mine with breakfast #momsecrets
Merissa s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies I had a lot in my childhood. They are not as popular now so it is harder go find but if you see a pack pick them up. They are delicious.
Hayley G.
Great for quick on the go or for lunch sacks. I have found these at both Target and Walmart. They are delicious and have a few varieties. Great cookie!
Kat A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Famous Amos orginal chocolate chip cookies are my favorite!! They are so good! I love the small snack bags. Perfect for snack or on the go outings!
Gabrielle K.
Tallahassee, FL
So good but the bag has maybe 5 cookies in it. They're good for lunches but if you want the cookies, definitely opt for the box because it's way bigger
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
I love these chocolate chip cookies. They remind me of my childhood because we would always get these with our school lunches. They are just a classic.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Mostly use these for school club activities for the kids. They love them! Good tasting cookies kids will love, without much sugar that moms hate.
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
Loveeeeee these cookies! I've had these since elementary school and they're amazing !! Anytime I see these in a vending machine I definitely grab one!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really nice for party if you just want to grab a quick treat to bring. They come in little bag so you get just the perfect amount of cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?