BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like a crunchy chocolate cookie and Famous Amos delivers that bit of a crunch. This package with smaller individual packs was perfect for Halloween.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
These cookies are seriously addicting. Soo yummy!! I can eat a whole box in one sitting! They're just the right size for snacking too which is awesome!
Sarah B.
Huron, OH
I love these!!! They're so good and amazing with milk. They're crunchy but perfectly so! When I am not in the mood for soft cookies these are my go-to
Jameelsa S.
Your better off puting a couple of these cookies aside and then hiding the rest of the bag otherwise you'll eat the whole bag because they are so good
Alejandra F.
I love this product. When I'm in the go I tend to not pack any lunch. My school has these cookies in the vending machine and it contains a good amount.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I get these from Walmart my 1 year old brother loves these as a late night snack with a glass of milk. They are very cheap about $4. A must try snack.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
My entire family love these chocolate chip cookies! I remember my dad bringing them home and my entire family fighting over who gets how many cookies.
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
These are addicting! So delicious. My coworkers and I fight over them. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a delicious snack in the afternoon.
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good cookies! I use to buy this faithfully in high school, and have chips to eat with this! No other chocolate cookie can do it for me! Amazing taste!
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
i love love love these. in the little bag, the big bag and even the box. theyre the perfect tast of chocolate chip cookie and theyre super affordable.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?