BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
Love the packaging. Easy to put into a packed lunch. however, I prefer soft cookies and these are crunchy. They taste good but they leave tons of crumbs.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
these are just perfect for my children's smack times. I prefer these tater of famous Amos over all other chocolate chip mini cookies. And so do my kids.
sydney p.
Gilbert
These are my guilty pleasure! They’re so good and I just can’t help myself from buying some! they’re so good and they have so many little chocolate chips
Kenlea N.
Lancaster
These are the best cookies ever! I love the crunch that they always have and the taste never disappoints! I’ll always buy these cookies for a good snack!
Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
We always buy a box of these to take with us to the beach and then buy another box to pack for school lunches. They’re a cookie you can just keep eating!
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great with a glass of milk. Also made me love these more when i saw in movie Burlesque . These are crunchy and have a decent amount of chocolate chips.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
Famous Amos cookies have famous in their name for a reason. They are the absolute best cookies ever. I love that they are delicious with or without milk.
Sameen L.
These cookies are just so delicious and more! They are just the right size and can fulfill any craving. I wish there was more in the bag though! haha :P
Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
Idn what it is about these they are hard as a rock but yet a good go to snack. They are yummy but sometimes i get scared i might chip or lose a tooth lol
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I love Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I like how bite sized they are and their cookies have some serious crunch unlike other store bought cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?