BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Heidi S.
Soooo addicting! These bite size cookies are amazing! I try not to down the whole box in one sitting!
Ali B.
Morgantown, WV
I love these cookies they taste like homemade ones. I think they are so good all kids will like them
lb o.
Clinton, MS
In elementary school we would try to get to the vending machine first before these ran out. So good!
Christy A.
Apo, AE
My little sister loves these because they are bite size. I like them because they are soft and chewy.
Shannon W.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
I enjoy these as a snack. Its a perfect sized portion to enjoy with your cup of coffee or tea or milk
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
These are my favorite cooks, they're perfect for a snack especially when I'm craving something sweet.
Abria L.
Gretna, VA
Love these cookies so much. These cookies the reason why I’m fat now lol but it was all worth it !!!!
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
Have these at school and good for snacks, hunger, lunch time and also with your friends and studying.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
The best chocolate chio cookies around. Never am able to keel these at my house cause they r so good.
Amy J.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Awesome size to throw in a bag or with a packed lunch. You can't go wrong with these classic cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.