BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
these are just perfect for my children's smack times. I prefer these tater of famous Amos over all other chocolate chip mini cookies. And so do my kids.
Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
We always buy a box of these to take with us to the beach and then buy another box to pack for school lunches. They’re a cookie you can just keep eating!
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It satisfies my chocolate chip cookie craving if I don't have time to make them but I don't really buy them only eat them when they are around my house.
sydney p.
Gilbert
These are my guilty pleasure! They’re so good and I just can’t help myself from buying some! they’re so good and they have so many little chocolate chips
Jazmin P.
Midlothian, VA
These cookies have always had the best flavor. They’re not 5 stars for me because I feel they crumble to easily but it doesn’t stop me from eating them!
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
I would always buys these when I was in middle school. I like the chocolate in these cookies. Cookies are a bit rough but you can't get enough of these.
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these better than chips ahoy. Best ore-packaged cookie in my opinion. Very good flavor and I think it’s a pretty decent price if you buy in bulk.
Emma N.
Lansing, MI
These cookies are my kryptonite. They are so so so good and really always satisfy my sweet cravings. I love the snack pack... easier portion control!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
My grandpa used to always give these to us kids when we would come over to help with his garden. It was our little payment and we all sure enjoyed them!
Sedrah F.
Love these cookies, would prefer them over Chips Ahoy cookies. They're like fresh baked cookies you're grandma makes. Great chocolate taste and warming.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?