BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
I stick to the originals. Great cookies that you can never go wrong with. Affordable price and highly addictive. They are bite size cookies for snacking!
Heather H.
Richland , WA
Found these in vending machines throughout my school years, can't go wrong with these cookies!! When I see them in store now I always have to snag a box
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I love Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I like how bite sized they are and their cookies have some serious crunch unlike other store bought cookies.
Denise M.
These are my favorite purchase when I stay at hotels. I always search for the vending machines, or hotel stores and search for these delicious cookies..
Sameen L.
These cookies are just so delicious and more! They are just the right size and can fulfill any craving. I wish there was more in the bag though! haha :P
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
Can you really go wrong here? Chocolate chip cookies are just about everyone’s favorite. The mini snack bags are perfect to keep portions under control.
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
I stay with the original! Really good snack cookies. The only thing that I don't like is that they are the crunchy type of cookies. I love soft cookies.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
So good. These are the cookies of my childhood. These are the cookies you get in your lunchbox in elementary school that made all the other kids jealous.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It satisfies my chocolate chip cookie craving if I don't have time to make them but I don't really buy them only eat them when they are around my house.
Morgan M.
Dallas, TX
Love famous Amos cookies! Although I prefer warm, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, I'm not complaining with these delicious little cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?