BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.2 oz. Bag more...
Surprisingly delicious. Always get these from the vending machine at my job and they never disappoint.
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 27 oz. Box more...
Famous Amos and some cold milk on the side. Can't go wrong with this. Staple next to chips ahoy & Oreos
Casey L.
Ashburn, VA
I love these! they're a classic cookie and they taste really good! and of course they are not expensive
Maria Elena F.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These are my favorite cookies! I use to eat them when I was little & I still love them! Great cookies!!
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
I grew up loving these as a child and I still love them to this day. I crave them when I want a snack .
Megan F.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Great tasting cookie. Perfect amount of cookie and chocolate. Snack size bags offer the perfect amount.
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not bad for cookies. Iv had better soft ones, but in a pinch these are pretty good. I would buy again.
Kristina B.
These are super tasty but the big con is that the calories are so high! Definitely super great though!
Liz P.
Foristell, MO
These are a classic. They're just chocolate chip cookies, how can you not love them? They're delicious.
Brandi M.
Kansas City, MO
These cookies are very very addictive!! Amazing cookies! I love them but it's easy to eat way too many!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.