BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sameen L.
These cookies are just so delicious and more! They are just the right size and can fulfill any craving. I wish there was more in the bag though! haha :P
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
I would always buys these when I was in middle school. I like the chocolate in these cookies. Cookies are a bit rough but you can't get enough of these.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
these are just perfect for my children's smack times. I prefer these tater of famous Amos over all other chocolate chip mini cookies. And so do my kids.
Melody H.
Famous Amos. The name alone instills some very fond memories of my childhood and high school years. Such a great flavor and inexpensive price is awesome!
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I love Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I like how bite sized they are and their cookies have some serious crunch unlike other store bought cookies.
Heather H.
Richland , WA
Found these in vending machines throughout my school years, can't go wrong with these cookies!! When I see them in store now I always have to snag a box
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great with a glass of milk. Also made me love these more when i saw in movie Burlesque . These are crunchy and have a decent amount of chocolate chips.
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
Love the packaging. Easy to put into a packed lunch. however, I prefer soft cookies and these are crunchy. They taste good but they leave tons of crumbs.
Ryann L.
These are great for when you're at school too late and you only have 1$ I feel like they pack more cookies into these packages than any other brand does
Denise M.
These are my favorite purchase when I stay at hotels. I always search for the vending machines, or hotel stores and search for these delicious cookies..
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?