BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Keisha C.
Great, yummy snack to toss in your lunch box and have for lunch or a snack! They are pretty crumbly compared to other cookies so they can be quite messy.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
I stick to the originals. Great cookies that you can never go wrong with. Affordable price and highly addictive. They are bite size cookies for snacking!
Marissa G.
Perkinston
I LOVES THESE SO MUCH! They’re amazing, sweet and I can eat a 2 boxes in one sitting. I wish there were more in the box and were sold at dollar general.
Morgan M.
Dallas, TX
Love famous Amos cookies! Although I prefer warm, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, I'm not complaining with these delicious little cookies.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos cookies are sooo good. I remember my mom packing them in my lunch when I was a little kid. And now that I'm thinking about them, I want some.
Sameen L.
These cookies are just so delicious and more! They are just the right size and can fulfill any craving. I wish there was more in the bag though! haha :P
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
Love the packaging. Easy to put into a packed lunch. however, I prefer soft cookies and these are crunchy. They taste good but they leave tons of crumbs.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I love Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies. I like how bite sized they are and their cookies have some serious crunch unlike other store bought cookies.
Melody H.
Famous Amos. The name alone instills some very fond memories of my childhood and high school years. Such a great flavor and inexpensive price is awesome!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
these are just perfect for my children's smack times. I prefer these tater of famous Amos over all other chocolate chip mini cookies. And so do my kids.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?